[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dated 10/10 cycling podium girl last year >Dumb but beautiful,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170713-WA0012.jpg (75KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170713-WA0012.jpg
75KB, 854x854px
>Dated 10/10 cycling podium girl last year
>Dumb but beautiful, sweet, loving, caring and loyal, good family
>Best sex of our lives, her words also
>Frustrated by how such an otherwise perfect woman couldn't intellectually stimulate me at all
>I mean, you don't have to own a degree in physics, but not knowing "The Godfather" is a movie...?
>Proceed to cheat on her with random chicks
>Feel bad, break up without telling her I cheated, only that "we're too different for this to work"
>Cries her heart out, is devastated, but after a few weeks eventually accepts it

One year and a bunch of women later, I find myself thinking about her all the time and it's honestly not just the sex. Most women are shit and she isn't. Who cares if she doesn't get some obvious cultural references and instead enjoys watching transformers and other normie shit?

Found out she has a boyfriend, a skinny guy who's shorter than her. This is good because it reinforces the fact that she isn't a shallow whore who only cares for looks but also bad because she's not available and I get the feeling I might not win her back by simply out-alphaing the dude, because that's not her style

How I get her back?
Texting? A call? Show up at her place out of the blue? Come clean about cheating?

Normally I'd laugh at myself for shit like this, and just go back to the single life and fucking random sluts, but I truly miss her
>>
>>18520242
>How I get her back?
You don't. She moved on and is in a relationship with someone else now. You fucked up by cheating on her and dumping her, and truly it doesn't matter at all that you miss her. You don't get to dump people when you get bored with them and then worm your way into their lives again after the loneliness hits you.
>>
>How I get her back?
If you had just broken up with her you might have had a chance if she ever became single. But instead you were a dumbass and cheated. If she has half a clue about what's good for her you have no shot.
>>
>>18520247
Damn, brutal
>>
>>18520250
She doesn't know I cheated. She might have considered the possibility, though
>>
>>18520247
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I did that to one girl 3 times. Finally realized it would never work and let her go permanently.
>>
>>18520256
If you got tired of her once, chances are, you will get tired of her again. I'm >>18520332 so I have some experience with the subject. There's a reason you let her go. You're idealizing her in your mind now, you've forgotten so many little things that bothered you, or think they won't bother you now. You're wrong, I'm afraid. Try not to look back, just look forward.
>>
>>18520242
>Who cares if she doesn't get some obvious cultural references and instead enjoys watching transformers and other normie shit?
you apparently
>>
>>18520242
If you care about her you will leave her alone. You sound like a selfish prick so all bets are off.
>>
>>18520343
I did but now I realise it doesn't matter that much. I fucked up, I know.

All the "advice" this board seems to offer is leave her alone anyway, I'm out
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>18520242

> You will never get a qt to ignite an interest in the sciences and the natural world.
> you will never take her to observatories to watch the stars.
> you will never take her on long drives along the coast to look for fossils
> you will never take her diving to experience her first close encounter with whales.
> you will never cuddle and watch nature documentaries together.
> you will never see that spark of humbling enlightenment when you see someone come to a realization or understanding.
>people like OP are willing to throw it away because they want the immediate end-product rather than enjoying the fundamental things like companionship or taking a journey to broaden horizons.
> OP would rather bang random chicks.

> Here I am at 27, KHV. Posting on a Himalayan Yeti sighting community pin up board and numerical log book.

In many facets, you're more successful than I am. At least company and friendship (no matter how superficial) comes easily to you. Congratulations.
But you squandered something that you knew you weren't going to find again.
>>
>>18520579
>I asked for advice and people didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, what useless advice
>>
I really, really hope this is bait
>>
>>18520589
The question I asked wasn't whether I should get her back, it was how you think it would be best to go about it
>>
>>18520599
Regrettably, it isn't
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>18520242
You're a beta male and I'm disappointed.

t. Chad
>>
>>18520242
Look, you're just going to have to face the fact that you're actually queer. How do I know this, you're wondering? It's this simple: a great poet once said that the love of an intelligent woman was the pleasure of the pederast. (that means boy-fucker to you). You have the perfect woman on a plate, and you still don't get what the difference between a mate (in the reproductive sense) and a mate (in the platonic sense) is.

The first is for fucking, cooking, and children.
The second is for drinking, bowling and deep conversation.
Maybe you didn't read the manual when you started getting notions about men-women relations, I don't know. But it sounds like you're a queer if you still think you can get the all-in-one package.
No wonder there's so many crazy lesbos, trannies and freaks running around the place.
>>
>>18520242
You're a beta male and I'm disappointed.

t. Chad
>>
>>18520332
Right? Sloots love this.
>>
>>18520581
I'm straight and I want to date you now.

Will you awaken my love of the natural world?
>>
File: 1488387888247.jpg (45KB, 573x393px) Image search: [Google]
1488387888247.jpg
45KB, 573x393px
>>18520732
>mfw seriously contemplating this.

w-would you like to look for ancient seashells?
I know of a place that go back a couple of hundred million years.

We'll unlikely never meet, but thanks for your your (You)
>>
File: 980.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
980.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>Most women are shit.
duh
>>
You fucked this up OP. I never take to account how "sMeRT" they are because it doesn't matter. I can teach them and show them (something you should have done).

There is no good advice except "move on", because the chances of winning her back are slim.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.