[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm currently talking to this 10/10 cute grill.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: aWOomX4_700b.jpg (48KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
aWOomX4_700b.jpg
48KB, 464x640px
Hey /adv/

I'm currently talking to this 10/10 cute grill. We get along pretty well and like each other. The only problem is our age gap.... She currently lives in Germany but she's actually Romanian.

She's 16 and I'm 20. Should I stop talking to her or is it totally okay? I don't want any trouble lmao
>>
Pretty sure that age gap is not a problem in Germany unless you're her boss at work or her teacher or something. Go for it.
>>
>>18520121
yeah what anon said.

keep in mind that she's a minor though
>>
Germany is very lax when it comes to stuff like that. You won't get in trouble for fucking a 16 year old when you are 20.
>>
>>18520092
Who gives a shit how old she is?

Go meet some girls in person
>>
>>18520092
>four years
>age gap

Nigga, please.
>>
>>18520092
It's fine as long as no lawfags get on your ass
>>
File: screams.jpg (7KB, 223x224px) Image search: [Google]
screams.jpg
7KB, 223x224px
>>18520092
>via 9gag.com
>>
It's not a problem, unless her parents don't like you. In that case they could call the police on you, but I doubt that's going to happen.
Except for that, 4 years really isn't that much of a difference and if you plan to make it last longer, it really won't matter at all
>>
Jaaaaaiiillllbait!!!
>>
>>18520092
You can safely pound that pussy.
>>
File: American Muhammed.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
American Muhammed.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>18520092
The age of consent in Germany is 14. It can be raised to 16 in court if the older partner is over 21.

=> If you get together with her, that is perfectly legal.

>>18521331
Even then it wouldn't be (see above).

>>18521359
>In that case they could call the police on you
That is legally not true in Germany.
They could forbid him continue seeing her (Umgang verbieten), but since she is over 16, she could go to Family court to sue for the right to see him if that happened, which usually will be granted, unless he is a drug dealer or such.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.