[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really insecure about my height, and I can't figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1440652060706.jpg (343KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1440652060706.jpg
343KB, 1152x2048px
I'm really insecure about my height, and I can't figure out how to solve this.
First, I'm really annoyed that nobody will see me the way I see myself. In my mind I'm gigantic and unnassailable, but in reality I'm a 5'5 manlet. I hate the fact that nobody will ever look at me and be blown away by how huge I am.
Secondly, I hate that every fucking interacrion I have with people for the rest of my life will be so suboptimal. Studies have shown that taller people get more respect automatically, so any time I interact with people I have to catch up for my height disadvantage, and only THEN can I begin making any meaningful progress with other people.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Are there any things that can help me besides getting leg extensions? That's the only solution I can think of at this point.
>>
I'd just live my life. Some people are tall, some are short, some are disabled, some are abled, some have legs, some don't, some have arms, some don't, some and black, some are white, some are hairy, some are bald.

You play with the cards you're dealt.
>>
>>18519332
>You play with the cards you're dealt.
This is the shittiest fucking advice I've ever gotten in my life
>>
dude fuck you if this is bait. I'm 5'5 too and it fucking sucks. I'm 21, balding, manlet, but worst of all I have small hands which means small wrists which means I have the forearms of a girl. Lifting doesn't work, it's just genetics.

Just accept you're never going to make 200k and you'll be happy, and if you're not a handlet like me you'll have plenty of girls to choose from. It sucks but there's still hope. She just has to be shorter than you. I've had to accept I'll never even have that because no girl wants to hold a hand same size / smaller than her own, it creeps her out. So if you're not a handlet shut the fuck up and stop bitching you don't know what this Hell is like.

inb4 5'8 people tell you it's not a big deal
OP ignore those faggots, bear through the pain and hope you get stronger from it

>>18519332
as batshit crazy as it sounds I have thoughts about cutting my arms off. If OP's insecure about his height he has poor mental health AND physical inadequacies, which is the worst thing you can have.
>>
>>18519325
>>18519366

behind a computer nobody knows you're a tiny taiwanese toaster tester.

point is, if you can't stand to interact with people, don't directly.
>>
>>18519392
>>18519392
>work online
kek I'm already doing better than I could ever getting some unstable internet job. If I could do-over I might've studied computer science but it's far too late.
>>
>>18519392
Is everyone on this board autistic? You're just telling me to cover up my insecurity by becoming a shutin.

>>18519366
I know how you feel. Even though I'm a manlet I can barely bulk. I've been lifting for about 4 years now and I'm still only 160
>>
>>18519366
>have small hands which means small wrists which means I have the forearms of a girl
do you really think this is what your problem is? i'm physically smaller than most american women and i've never had a problem finding a girl to date me. maybe you do have physical flaws, we all do, but stop looking for excuses and telling people that "play with the cards you were dealt" is bad advice. what do you think is going to happen? just use your autism power, think real hard and grow a longer spine so you can become a 6'6 chad with a bad personality? fuck off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.