[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy. I fell in love with my guy friend. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: penclick.gif (551KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
penclick.gif
551KB, 500x341px
I'm a guy. I fell in love with my guy friend. He's straight(seen his "links collection") but is a virgin. He always rejects women, basically psychological issues stemming from family problems, specifically parental conflict since he was a kid.
Anyway, we go to the same college, eat together, play vidya together, basically shit that bros do. Being the loner that I am, everything kinda developed on me. The fact that we sometimes joke saying we love each other doesn't help. He's probably straight so I wouldn't want to creep him out with my intensifying feelings.
My problem is, I want this feeling to end. I want him to be just my friend. I always enjoy being with him and I don't want to lose him because of these emotions. I need help.
>>
File: 1470916821708.png (455KB, 3120x2812px) Image search: [Google]
1470916821708.png
455KB, 3120x2812px
Read the bible and don't listen to the memes that go, "pray the gay away!" There are real reasons as to why homosexuality is bad. Pls don't give me flak guys, I'm just giving advice. If you have any questions I'll try to answer.
>>
Become a trap and tell him you aren't like the other girls?
>>
>>18519203
get him drunk and suck him off
>>
>>18519203
Find out why you like him and look for similar traits in other people. The sooner you find other people you might want to do things with the sooner you will have less feelings for him.

>>18519232
actually just do this, works every time
>>
>>18519238
i'm not that kind of person
>>
>>18519241
that's the problem. he's VERY different and that's what I like about him.
>>
>>18519232
if only I looked like a very cute trap-potential guy then why not lmao
>>
>>18519221
What are the reasons why homosexuality is bad?
>>
>>18519312
What makes him different? I wanna know so I can fantasize about your lives together while I pretend to look for a BF online
>>
>>18519313
Do you have any trap-potential gay friends? Get them to lure him in, tie him up, then you dominate him.
>>
>>18519339
I'm kidding. Nope I don't know any traps and I don't want to force my friend to do anything he doesn't want to.
>>
>>18519317
Homosexuality is one of the many forms of the lack of self-control, but too a much greater degree than most others. I don't know OP's situation, but he is most likely lonely for the most part, but is happy when his best friend is with him. He confuses this great happiness with sexual attraction. It's ok for him to love his friend, but not sexually.

Why not sexually? Homosexuality is the the lack of control of one's sexual urges. True, full-blown homosexuals have literally hundreds of sexual partners and while only making up around 2%-3% of the US population, their ranks are highly populated with STD carriers. Homosexuality brings about an unnatural desire to have sex with young boys and have warlike tendencies that promote rape. Examples of this would the ancient greeks who practiced pederasty who were amongst the most warlike. A more modern example would be the warlike tendencies of the pedophilic muslim men who have sex with young boys in their armies. Although there may be cognitive dissonance in the statements that I'm giving, you should just do more research on homosexuality in ancient societies and then in current day societies that are warlike where homosexuality is almost a give due to young boy s being raped at a young age and then carrying on the legacy once their fully grown.

TL;DR: Homosexuality = no self-control and will lead to violence in a nation and the eventual destruction of it.
>>
>>18519336
I'd post a picture but I'm not a newfag on /b/. Seriously, I'm looking a for a way to get over the feelings and not have a "love" relationship with him.
>>
>>18519342
I didn't say I wanted to have sex with him though. I'm saying I love him like, I want to see him every day, help with his problems, shit like that. Love isn't sex.
>>
>>18519352
I'm saying I want to get rid of this feeling that when you're in love with someone and that someone doesn't know, and doesn't love you back.
>>
>>18519342
War-like? So you're saying most of the US army and islamic terrorists are homosexuals?
>>
>>18519352
So why even mention that he's straight? If you don't wanna have sex with him or kiss him or hug him or any other gay shit, then you legitimately love your friend as you should. When you say to each other, "I love you," you aren't joking. Men are just taught that they can't share their feelings so easily. That's why you two must act like you're, "acting."

You shouldn't want to stop loving your friend if you don't feel any faggot, bestial urges!
>>
>>18519364
Isn't loving another guy gay?
>>
This is going to sound like a terrible idea/troll, but this is serious advice. Get him so drunk that he passes out and blacks out. Undress and cuddle him. Obviously don't rape him. Just cuddle with his sleeping naked body. If you really like it and want that feeling to continue, then you're gay and truly in love with him. If you don't like it, then you're just attached to your friend.
>>
>>18519362
The US army is becoming more and more warlike and homosexual, yes. Not to the degree that Islamic terrorists are, but they are getting there.

Once again, look to the ancients like Rome, Greece, or the Japanese. Militarily successful and homo friendly and almost always enforce on younger warriors.
>>
>>18519347
So if you want to get over the feelings, you need to find another outlet for those feelings. Get really into your studies, join a sport or get a hobby. Honestly, it will suck for a time, but the outlet will help sop up your feelings until you find someone else. I used tg and minis to fill me. That being said, you shouldn't cut your friend out of your life, you can remain friends and lose that feeling. Also you can ask around to see if he's gay, and if he is he could have the same feelings for you.
>>
>>18519373
Ugh. And I thought you had legitimate reasons. Smh.
>>
>>18519365
No, it's not gay to love your brethren (or friend).
>>
>>18519203
unrequited love is a bitch dude. Youre obvisously bi, so your gaydar is shit. You need to probe dude. A lot of gay dudes put up a front, you know? if youre like me, youre all about that monogamy so thats where Id start. also, look up the greek types of love. there was a love in there that is essentially passionate bromance. Good luck.
>>
File: 1456027057561.jpg (448KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
1456027057561.jpg
448KB, 1024x670px
>>18519378
Homosexuals isn't even the right word technically. Homosexuality is a byproduct of a war-like tendency. The idea that it's ok to have sex with anything, even when it doesn't consent. The idea of conquering, Pic related.
>>
Hmm... Maybe I'm just a possessive friend or something. This feeling started to intensify when I felt we were slowly drifting apart these past few weeks/days.
>>
>>18519381
Don't listen to this faggot, remember the Greeks were war-like and practice pederasty. You don't want to be part of this.
>>
>>18519381
not op but how did you determine he is bi? Also how do I get myself a husbando I can marry if I am out of college? I have zero gaydar, cant drink and am afraid of online dating. I am not a NEET and have social skills, I just don't know what I am doing
>>
>>18519387
You got a problem with being war-like? You sound like a weak ass chick. Women are just for breeding. There is no relating to them, no honour in perusing them. They are self obsessed creatures that are only constructive for praise and attention. The thought of truly lovely them or treating them as equals is mortifying.
>>
>>18519406
I know he's bi because Im bi. Bi guys have no gaydar. Bi guys are insecure. And biguys are generally seeking monogamous relationships, unlike the gays, that seek to fill their asses to burst. Gays are true nihilists, where bi guys are lovers. You never want to be too forward while seeking a husbando. You remain closeted not for social status, but to get the hardcore gays off your trail. The way I got mine was by starting with really misogynistic talk, working my way to announcing them unlovable. You then drop little comments, always anylizing, looking for the blush, the heart beat. You fan the flame, you bring up your problems with the gay community, inconspicuously, make it clear youre not a slut. You figure out the rest.
>>
>>18519411
Yes, there is a problem with being warlike. Being warlike doesn't mean you aren't effective in war when you are forced into it you dunce. Think of the autistic kid who walks about with a plastic katana and a fedora and provoking people for now reason. Just because he isn't effective doesn't mean that he isn't warlike.

Now think a man and his WIFE and two beautiful kids being attack by some random guy. He could be literally the nicest guy you could know when just speaking to him normally, but he will go beserk (and if he's anything of a man) he will do his very best to destroy the attacker.
>>
>>18519424
Fuck, I was afraid of that. I've tried the same method a few times and they were straight. Just out of curiosity, is your bf of similar social status as you? the only ones that I meet on chans are NEETs (to be expected from chans) I cant tell you how bad I just want a traditional husband to have family with.
>>
>>18519441
You write like a buffoon so I will assume you are retarded. Furthermore, I will ignore everything you have and will say on the matter. The Greek and Romans failed for their lack of being warlike. They were obsessed with bread and circuses and turned to Dionysus and Bacchus worship. They became weak and soft and liberal. They forgot their enemies. They didn't just start cannibalizing themselves. A lot of nihilists have homosexual tendencies and I refuse to associate myself with them, as anyone should, but your rhetoric is too stunted and retarded to even expect that.
>>
>>18519424
>>18519444
That's some gay shit and is proof that you're confused and were forced to hate women through satan's manipulation of society.
>>
>>18519459
Baitman is still here
You caused quite a few anons to get their rainbow panties in a knot! Nice job! I gotta ask, how many people did you expect would fall for the bait? When I saw your first post I expected no one would fall for it, but you managed to pull it off
>>
>>18519444
He was a NEET, but you can make it work. Its perfect "housewife" material. One to gather resouces, one to distribute. Thats where success lies in traditional families. Youll need to exercise a lot of his shitty quirks, the hygiene, the agoraphobia, mabye even a part time job. The point is, if your doing the scoping you need to expect to be the "husband". You take the lead, you keep and set the pace. Get my drift?
>>
>>18519458
They forgot their enemies which is the lack of virtue and the lack of laws. All great nations fall by their own weight, fool. I'm not saying you should relate to women, but the fact that you hate women is proof that you've been manipulated. Women should be under men and should be loved even if they're lesser; however, that doesn't mean that men should succumb to feminism. You're just a reactionary who doesn't know that they are putting forth an antithesis to counter the normal family unit which is the base of any nation and how God intended things to be.

>>18519468
That's because I believe in the truth. Just because you've been lied to doesn't mean that others may not hear the truth.
>>
>>18519477
Where was the covenant your god made with the Greeks that decreed man must lay with woman?
>>
>>18519481
It was ingrained into them when he designed man. They just chose to go against. This is literally one of the main reasons that nations die.
>>
>>18519473
That actually never occurred to me. I guess that would make sense. I really just want them to have a meaningful job so they don't go nuts at home. Got any advice on how to de-NEET them? Or even any pearls of wisdom on having a NEET bf?
>>
>>18519499
NEETs are children at heart and make great parents. You'll find they're great with details and data but shit in a crowd so data entry isa decent part time job. You'll want to balance your compliments, boosting their self esteem, and your criticism, levying their shit habbits. You might want to try taling them out of state, away from their parents. They might just want a fresh start, yeah?
>>
Umm this thread is about my problem. Not about how ancient societies failed and homo-conspiracies.
>>
>>18519537
Ignore the christfag/troll. Did you see my former posts? The ones about probing and such?
>>
>>18519526
This is exactly the advice I was looking for, thank you anon!
>>
>>18519550
Yep. The problem is, I'm not the "meet-a-random person" type. I view other people I don't know as disgusting/dumb or whatever. I develop on people I know.
>>
>>18519221
>Read the bible

the bible is a story of a group of people who went from riches to rags for disobeying god. white man aint no jew
>>
>>18519563
Well duh. Youre bi. You have rules for yourself. My posts about probing can be applied to the roommate. If hes as aberrant as you make him sound, Im sure he'll be bi too. Personally, I think most guys are bi. You just need to slowly build a bond that would result in a pairing. mabye stag night outs or some shit.
>>
>>18519342
You got it wrong. It's not that gays don't have control, no men do. But women stop them from getting what they want. Take that from the equation, and bam
>>
>>18519576
Women are controlled by what others think of them, for men its a sense of responsibility. Liberal society produces feral, self destructive youth.
>>
>>18519589
True
>>
I hate the fact that we've rarely seen each other these past few weeks/days.
>>
>>18519964
either you love him or you're just attached
>>
>>18519964
That pain is love dude. Love is addicting and you're getting a withdrawal.
>>
File: bait.jpg (20KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
20KB, 625x626px
>>18519572
>Personally, I think most guys are bi.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.