[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I break up with an overly sensitive internet girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How can I break up with an overly sensitive internet girlfriend that I have no future with? I can't stand our "relationship" anymore, she's constantly trying to talk or chat with me, I can't breath anymore. I found myself lying to her about being somewhere where I'm not or actually going out to anywhere for a while to have an excuse to not be home and have to spend time with her. That's when I realized this shit can't go anymore.

Note that I do believe that she truly loves me and will truly be hurt if I dump her, so I'm looking for an advice to do it in the most humane way possible. I don't want to hurt her at all if possible, but I know that's not realistic.
>>
File: deg.gif (642KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
deg.gif
642KB, 540x366px
Shameless first bump please
>>
>>18518532
Just ghost bruh. It's not like she can drive over.
>>
Tell her that you cheated on her.
>>
>>18518533
>>18518534

I don't think these two things qualify as at least trying to not hurt her.
>>
just be HONEST with her... that ever occur to you?? tell her how you really feel and where you are coming from. of course, you dont need to go into so much detail that it will offend her, but just explain that you want something different.

in the end you will feel better to have gotten the truth off your chest, and she will know the extent of it and won't be left trying to put together the pieces.

also wtf is up with this thread pic. deeply disturbed.
>>
>>18518535
trying not to hurt her when you're doing something that will hurt anyone is being a dick. Instead of trying to avoid the truth, tell it to her, tell her exactly why you don't want to be with her. Don't do so with the intention of hurting her, but don't hold the truth back because it will make her feel bad. The best thing you can do for someone who you are leaving because of them is tell them why you're leaving them so they can either realize they need someone who accepts them for that specific quality, or work to get over it. If you need to tell someone they're wrong, you must tell them why, to do otherwise is unhelpful
>>
>>18518531
Is this a fucking joke lol? At most you two are pen pals if you met over the internet. I'd say the question is not how to break up with your fake online girlfriend, but how to most efficiently and quickly kill yourself
>>
File: Deer.png (323KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
Deer.png
323KB, 670x503px
>>25454824
>>18518537
>>18518536

Thanks for these advices. I'll do it next chance I get.

Let me tell a bit more about our thing in case someone that reads is in a similar position. We met and at the start it was great talking all day with someone that genuinely was giving me so much attention and time. But it got old in 2 weeks. Sexting and sexcalls got old in 1. She kept wanting these things while all I wanted was to plan how to meet up and convert our thing in a real thing.
After thinking and talking about it for some time it became obvious that it was just impossible at least in the range of years, and waiting in this manner for a year would get me to an early death. After some months I really just wanted to use my chill time to do world quests in World of Warcraft with some youtube thing in the background, and all that time she wanted to do calls with me (I didn't have anything else to talk about myself since a long time ago) or text me constantly and would get bitchy if I didn't reply in time. The breaking point came when she took vacations and now had even more free time to text me, and got me to start asking advices on how to dump her without being an asshole. I can't help but think that I am in a way, since she really likes me and would totally be a thing if I could actually fuck her or touch her or something. But it's not my fault that we really can't, right? Not my fault that I don't want to man-up and somehow work to get such an income that would allow me to mantain a real long-distance relationship WHILE devoting all my free time to chat with her.

TL;DR: Well, that's it. Note that I didn't write all that to ask for further advice, just for the lols of those who may be interested or find it fun to read.
>>
>>18518531
this is weird, this is the second time I read about a faggot like you. The other is a cop I think, huge huge faggot and the girl is a cute petite feisty bitch, she seems like way above the dude's league and he is also asking around on how to ghost her.
Grow some balls you fucktard, just tell her how things are and move on, she will move on and nobody gives a fuck actually.
Fucking idiots polluting the internet with innane bullshit.
>>
>>18518531
Oh man, all I want is a big titted lactating slut who gets off from having her tits sucked.

Any girls up for inducing and hoping like hell we click?
>>
>>18518541
>HAHAHA IM FUCKED UP LOLOLOLO THERE IS NO ONE FUCKED UP LIKE ME LOL RITE!? RITE!?!? PLS TALK TO ME

Go away.
>>
>>18518531
I think you should honestly work out how to ask for what will fix this problem and heal the relationship, and be honest about trying to accomplish this, and if in the process she can't accept that, then cite that inability to communicate and negotiate for what you want as the reason you need to break up.
>>
>>18518543
this is also good practice for a more mature and fulfilling relationships in the future.
>>
>>18518539
>>18518544
yes... overcome the disposable consumerist lyfstyle of mediocrity
>>
>>18518536
>just be HONEST with her...

Just be honest, In your head this is a large drawn out process, but that's only because you've not started the process. Once you have this conversation the entire lexicon of your relationship will change and the process, though a headache, will be easier. Plus breakupsex.
>>
>>18518531
you aren't man enough to put her in her place, it's your own fault you're in the situation mate.

if you were a man from the start and tell her how it is you could teach her how to act and make her appreciate it
>>
>>18518531
In a similar situation I told the woman that I felt that the relationship was preventing me from having real world social experiences and that was unhealthy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.