[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is learning Japanese worth it? Basically I would use it for Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1403640868183.jpg (8KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
1403640868183.jpg
8KB, 229x173px
Is learning Japanese worth it? Basically I would use it for Japanese entertainment and internet.
>>
>>18517820
By that entertainment you mean some nasty hentai don't you?
>>
>>18517820
>Japanese entertainment

Spotted the weaboo

Seriously though, considering it's spoken by almost 130 mil people and that their entertainment industry is huge and covers almost everything, that could be worth your free time. I'm one of those who enjoys rock, metal, jazz and fusion music and the production of that is enormus in japan, but too little accessible to those who don't speak japanese, and that's why I'm learning it as a hobby
>>
>>18517848
Forgot to add, as a bonus you could pick up japanese chicks on language exchange websites. Even though you'll probably never actually meet them
>>
my fav phrase is nandayo? but I eat softshell crabs fags
>>
Chinese would be more worth it
>>
>>18517884
For what?
>>
>>18517820
It's worth it. You already know English, the next best entertainment is Japanese.
>>
>>18517820
Please don't become a weeb.
>>
>>18518743
>You already know English, the next best entertainment is Japanese.

This is the type of shit that weebs unironically tell themselves.

I really want to hug you and kiss your fucking forehead you stupid fucking piece of shit.
Holy fuck you dense bastard.
>>
>>18518743
Like holy fucking shit, Japanese is not even on the list for contenders when it comes to "Greatest language to learn for entertainment purposes".

Are you somehow unaware of this? Stupid fucking weebshit wtf
>>
>>18518790
>>18518795
Take it easy, man. Guy likes Japanese, what's the big deal?
>>
>>18518795
What's better than Japanese and English? All I can think of is French but with subs and the language similarities I still think Japanese would be better.
>>
>>18518858
Spanish and Russian... English sucks actually
>>
>>18518795
If something is not from USA/Britain/Japan then I don't care about it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.