[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it okay to kill yourself? I'm 24, lost my job,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1499012891443.jpg (26KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499012891443.jpg
26KB, 500x319px
When is it okay to kill yourself?

I'm 24, lost my job, I don't have any close friends, I'm fat, I'm in 20k worth of debt from school and I didn't even finish. I want to have a good job but I can't get that without a complete education. I have no money, I'm living with my parents. I'm developing a gambling addiction and I have borderline personality disorder. Fuck.
>>
>>18517747
Become a mercenary in Africa, anon.
It's the new exit pack, but with guns, money and laughs.
>>
>>18517747

never. if you consider your self a burden to society than just become a full time volunteer.
>>
You can always undig yourself out of any hole you find yourself in. It just takes a shitload of work.

You lost your job? Find another one. 20k in debt? There's tons of agencies that help people with debt. Find one and fix your problem. Didn't finish your degree? Find a way to get back into to school and finish it out or get start a new degree.
>>
>>18517747
To me, all of your problems seem solvable. Pick one and get it handled. I would start with the one that seems easiest to fix and ignore the rest for now. Figure out which one that is for you and get it done.
>>
24, you're too young, like it already said, it's possible to succed in life. But one advice, start with sport, eat wealthy like only turkey and rice and kill yourself to don't be fat
>>
Your problems seem fixable. What program were you in?

Honestly man, if you're lost and gonna kill yourself anyway, you might aswell either volunteer at an animal shelter or children's hospital, join ISIS, or join the military and get your shit together there. They'll even pay you for your degree.
>>
>>18517747
its never okay to kill yourself
>>
File: yeahbuthowdoesitwork.png (660KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
yeahbuthowdoesitwork.png
660KB, 960x609px
>>18517747
You just asked when it's okay to kill yourself. Now's the time.
>>
It'd be ok, but you should come work at the post office with me if they're hiring in your area. If I'd started at 24 I'd be better off today even with the debt
>>
it won't get any better buddy, i talk from experience, you would just keep living as a shell of a human with no purpose, you will be broken, you will never succeed at anything else that your equals do, you wont be appreciated , you will be rejected by all, and you won't be truly happy a single day of your life.
>>
If you wanna die you are at the point where you have nothing left to lose.

That makes you a very free person. When you are at the point of wanting to commit suicide there is another choice. You can give up caring and do whatever you want because now the consequences no longer matter.
>>
>>18518695
Normie pls go
>>
>>18517747
fix your problems one by one in this order
>lost my job
step 1. find something to at least get back on your feet and go from there. collections is an easy field to get into that can be lucrative without an education or experience. eventually work on getting back into school if that's what you want to do but a degree isn't a requirement to be successful
>I don't have any close friends.
who cares dude, friends are overrated
https://youtu.be/SiYDJ432b0U
teach yourself to have fun solo and friends will follow naturally.

>I'm fat.
this goes hand in hand with getting better mentally. being generally happier will give you more motivation to get in the gym and getting in the gym will make you happier.

>I'm in 20k worth of debt from school and I didn't even finish.
your credits probably fucked for now and that sucks but it's not something that can't be fixed with time and effort. I can't speak from experience about being in debt but none of these are problems that can't be solved with again, time and effort
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.