[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, May be a bit of a long post but I need help on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey guys,

May be a bit of a long post but I need help on a certain issue. 2 days back I ate a burger when I was out, and the next day I felt pretty gassy and couldn't eat most of my lunch.
I was also feeling anxious because a friend of mine wanted me to smoke pot with her but I wasn't comfortable with the idea of smoking with her, plus I had a bad trip (believe it or not) the second last time I smoked. When I met up with her I was having some chest discomfort.

However, I decided to smoke with her anyways, we did it outside which felt really uncomfortable for me. She did a very bad job of rolling and put a shit ton of tobacco in, and I only took like 2 puffs while she smoked the rest (she burned it pretty badly too so a lot of wasted weed).

After that I started to feel like shit, I was having chest pains and I went home, but couldn't sleep until 3 am.

Next day I wake up feeling very nauseous, my anxiety is through the roof, had diarrhea throughout the day. When I got home I slept a bit and now just feel really groggy and weak, I still feel pretty anxious and have chest pains

I just can't tell, did that little weed I smoked fuck me up because I was mentally unprepared or did I get sick from that burger? I still feel like shit but I'm staying with my parents atm and I can't tell them the full details of why I feel so horrible. Btw my friend got very high but she was completely fine, and she's more of a beginner than I am.
>>
Anyone got ideas? I am also experiencing back pain and I tried exercising but my chest hurts when I do
>>
>>18517168
Well maybe you got sick from the burger. If the constipation is ok again the rest of the body should soon follow, if it doesn't get better within 10 days to 2 weeks I'd go to a doc
>>
Sounds like indegestion and heartburn friend. Ever have an endoscopy? As we get older it gets harder for our body to process highly fatty foods.

If youre scared of it being a heart issue go get it tested. You dont need to say anything about the weed, In fact if you do, theyll think youre just being paranoid and get you out of the hospital without doing any tests.
>>
>>18517428
Could be heartburn, I'm only 19 but guess it's still possible.

As for heart problems, I had my first panic attack 3 months ago, I went to the ER twice and they did EKG, blood tests and measured my blood pressure and found nothing, so I guess it can't be that?

My brother does suffer from acid reflux when stressed so I do wonder if there's a connection there
>>
>>18517497
Yeah, everything you mentioned is indicative of indigestion from the chest pain to the back pain. Believe it or not you can even experience vertigo if you have certain stomach issues.
>>
When I was a teenager, I always hated when people burned more weed than they smoked. Especially when I was sharing and it was my weed. I grew up with really strict parents who confiscated it whenever I got caught, so to me it was a big deal
>>
>>18517505
Yeah it makes sense, thanks man. It isn't that bad, it's just in have really bad health anxiety now and it makes everything seem 100x worse.

Thanks for clearing it up for me
>>
File: 1499910528406.png (2MB, 747x954px) Image search: [Google]
1499910528406.png
2MB, 747x954px
You're experiencing heart burn. Back, jaw and chest pain is indicative of a heart attack, however, they're also indicative of acid reflux. So much so that people having minor heart attacks often think they're having heart burn. I've also suffered from serious heartburn before and it does feel like a heart attack.
>>
>>18517580
Thank you.

I just ate dinner but then my chest pain returned and I was sweating a lot so I stopped. My mother gave me baking soda mixed with water, saying it will help if it's indigestion so here's hoping
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.