[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a relatively attractive guy. A lot of the time I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ffff.png (585KB, 706x550px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
585KB, 706x550px
So I'm a relatively attractive guy. A lot of the time I'll get looks from random women. Like fuck me looks.

How do I go about turning those looks into actual lays. I feel like it would be jarring to just up and talk to them, though I feel like it definitely can be done.

I have a girlfriend and other fwb on the side but I'm into the idea of fucking a totally random woman. The less "knowing who the fuck you even are" the better. How do?

And yes I am quite aware this borders upon the concept of rape. But what I want clearly has a lot to do with their validation, so, consensual.
>>
>>18517074
Fuck off Chad!
>>
>>18517074
bump
>>
File: 65146545464.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
65146545464.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>And yes I am quite aware this borders upon the concept of rape.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Also how can you have a gf and fwb and you still haven't learned to approach women? Gtfo
>>
>>18517283
From meeting the right girls online who are cripplingly reserved like I am. Also I guess they like that I'm a lot more attractive than I should be with an inhibition like that.

Not shy or awkward though. Just have a very childlike sense of not wanting anything to do with someone unless I see it's safe/worthwhile. And I'm not talking about approaching women either. That implies like weeks or even just days of sweet talking them before you fuck. I just want to fuck on the spot.

Probably sounds a bit inane but the way some of these women look at me I swear that's exactly what they want. And yeah I am just dumb for asking here. Who knows though. Maybe someone with an experience or two will chime in.
>>
>>18517327
Then go to a club or a bar. That's the only place where women would fuck on the spot.
>>
>>18517364
Well, yeah, that's where normal people go when they want sex. But in that case it defeats the whole point. "You are attractive and I want you to fuck me because I came here to fuck" just doesn't satisfy my narcissism. It's got to be more along the lines of "I didn't come out on this walk to fuck any particular guy but wow I'm horny right now and you're right here".

Also idk what they see in me, and that's how you know I'm not memeing. If I was delusion about the intention I see in their eyes you would think that would make me more self-assured.
>>
>>18517074
>I have a girlfriend and other fwb on the side but I'm into the idea of fucking a totally random woman
>>18517387
>just doesn't satisfy my narcissism

Fucking cancer Chad, man.
>>
>>18517074
>I feel like it would be jarring to just up and talk to them, though I feel like it definitely can be done.

Pfff, If they don't aproach you and have this look, it's bc they want you to go talk to then but don't really expect that from happening.

Now, what you should do is go talk to then but you thinking to much of fucking, you have to aproach then with the most inocent genuine look you have without second intentions, things will carry on from there.

How to aproach then? That's simple make any question, ask if you know her from somewhere, you feel like you already know her, if she's interested she will try to talk to you, you have to lead the conversation to a sexual topic or something like it, and that where you beginto look at her with the same look that they give you first if she reciprocate, you ask if she wanna talk somewhere else, has worked with me although I don't recomend doing that with a serious gf on the side, they go full crazy at you.
>>
>>18517448
Good advice. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18517074
It's like you want an std
>>
>>18517074
Are girls posting things specifically for me?

Is it like... some kind of honor for me to notice them?

I use to get messages all the time from girls saying "Please... I want to be one of your girls." and I thought it was because of my art.

Is it the fame and power that they care about? I was flattered before when I thought they just wanted me to paint them but if it's the other stuff then... ehhhhh.

What the fuck is my life.
>>
>>18517074
>I have a girlfriend and other fwb on the side
you fucking degenerate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.