[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever considered joining a cult? I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 302x167px
Has anyone here ever considered joining a cult?
I think it's pretty clear that we weren't meant to live the way we do- Alone, in boxes.
We were meant to live in tribes. We were meant to trade our autonomy for acceptance. It's what you do whenever you pay income tax anyway.
People in broken-up cults often take years to be "deprogrammed" but maybe that's because they finally found the key to a happy life and it all got taken away?

What do you think?
How would I find a good cult to join anyway?
>>
I did. At first they use love-bombing to hook you in. But afterwards they don't give a shit and you're expected to pull other people in. You're never good enough once you join. They also may control where you work, where you live, who your non cult friends are. Who you're in a relationship. They might force you to cut all ties from a family and pay their cult tax too. They care about and love you, and push you to your breaking points but if you leave it magically all disappears and you realize nobody ever cared about you and it was all just a tool of mind control. It's kinda fun though at the start. I'd recommend being a tease, never go balls deep and join but just enough that they keep giving you free stuff, attention and trips.
>>
However if you get sucked into a cult. These people bare the happiest people to ever exist. At least on the outside. They always seem perfect but if you're in the cult they trust you enough to share that they are miserable too.
>>
File: p689Z8f.jpg (20KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
p689Z8f.jpg
20KB, 300x354px
I'm sure this board isn't 100% atheist.

Here inb2x2
>>
>>18517576
>never go balls deep and join but just enough that they keep giving you free stuff

Jehovah's witnesses are shitbags. Come right up to your door like salesmen and you can't celebrate your own birthday or christmas, they take gifts AWAY from you.
>>
File: 1494698726659(2).jpg (204KB, 657x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494698726659(2).jpg
204KB, 657x696px
join the cult of Veles. Fight against the Jewish World Order
>>
>>18516860
Wouldn't a commune be a more sane choice... or a kibbutz?
>>
Don't join a cult, form a commune with people you know and genuinely like.
>>
>>18516860
I guarantee you you are likely to already belong to 1 or 2 cults right now and you don't even know it
>>
>>18516860
Why do people think religion and feelings of togetherness go hand in hand? Seems like such an outdated belief that we can only get along if we believe in the exact same thing.
>>
>>18517938
People who believe in the same things are more likely to have similar ways, rites and morals, hence it isn't by any means an "outdated belief" (not that "outdated belief" means anything anyway)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.