[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I always freak out about shit about girls. Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3972.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3972.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
What do I do if I always freak out about shit about girls. Like I haven't even met a girl yet but I'm worried about the weirdest shit like assume I have a soul mate I'm really freaked out if someone does some like voyeur shit like spying on her nude or recording it or something and even doctors and shit seeing her nude. I also freak out about shit like her going out to be parties and being a slut and getting fucked by strangers and sucking dick (I've never really had a blowjob so it'd be weird to think about someone cumming in her mouth). I always think weird shit like if I see a girl on video flashing her tits I'm like omg what if that was my girlfriend or I hear some dude talk about how he plowed some slut I think what if that was my girlfriend and I see like on a movie or something some guy sleeping with 3 girls and I'm like omg what if that was my girlfriend. It's getting so fucking frustrating I'm trying to just stick to nerdy girls who like to play games and stuff and just chill inside. I also want to make music but then I think about how girls and music are associated with being slutty and stuff like that.

I don't expect some virgin saint either so don't say that shit. I just have only sex with a handful of girls that I've been in relationships with and never really done anything too extreme or kinky. I really want a girl that's at like the same level but I'm finding it IMPOSSIBLE. yes I'm going to worry about a girls past so don't say that shit either. Yes I'm crazy I don't know how to stop it.
>>
>>18516649

Dude, chill for a minute.

Maybe you shouldn't focus on relationships or girls in general if you're gonna overreact about what they've done in the past.

Seriously, the older you get the more girls you talk to will have done sexual stuff, It just happens.

You're making it too hard for yourself by saying you dont expect a virgin saint but you're going to worry about a girls past ? Just get a virgin girl then you'll have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18516678
I just want a girl that's the least amount as slutty as possible. But I haven't dated or had sex in a year or anything so I'm going kinda crazy.
>>
>>18516687
>But I haven't dated or had sex in a year or anything so I'm going kinda crazy.
do it before you hit two years. idkwtf I should do at this point but I'm so pent up in so many ways it's going to make it very difficult to hold a woman's attention without sperging. already did it, and likely blew any and every chance with a really good woman.
>>
>>18516717
But how? I've had fat chicks offer and I'm losing weight but I have this stupid dream of being a rapper and I always sperg out about it and scare chicks off. I can contain it usually but when I get drunk woo. Game over. There's a chubby chick up the road I plowed I can try again but she had like a job now and shit.
>>
>>18516722

Don't drink when talking to girls, if you do, don't get hammered. Be confident. Not like confident in sayin Oh yeah I'm gonna be the best rapper in the world.

Instead of saying you're gonna be a rapper say you're into making your own music.

Don't let your want for sex control you. Continue losing weight and get /fit/.

Put your time into something positive.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.