[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so... How do I get a date? Not the meet a girl - become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: benefits-of-dates.jpg (150KB, 1000x915px) Image search: [Google]
benefits-of-dates.jpg
150KB, 1000x915px
Okay so... How do I get a date?
Not the meet a girl - become friends - ask her out way, what if i see a chick (in e.g. the bus) I might never see again.
How should I approach her?

Most of the "fuckboy"-Tricks probably don't work on me, because I have long hair and it would just look gay, apart from that I'd rate myself a solid 6.5
>>
>>18516088
a genuine person with long hair is also cool. being a fuckboy is tiresome and time consuming.

go meet girls. it's not about the date. it's about meeting girls who are cute and sexually active.
>>
>>18516118
yeah.
The question was how I should approach girls, I literally have no Idea how.
>>
>>18516125
stop being a sperg

spergs
1. wonder how to approach girls
2. have general anxiety about their social anxiety
3. sit in the corner afraid instead of making mistakes socially and learning

what if you were talking to a girl right now
>>
>>18516136
I doubt it, I'm at work.

I don't really have social anxiety, I just do not know how to approach a girl...
Like.. Should I just go and introduce myself out of the blue?
>>
>>18516144
1. wonder how to approach girls
2. have general anxiety about their social anxiety
3. sit in the corner afraid instead of making mistakes socially and learning
>>
>>18516152
jesus who let this autist in? Lurking because I too want to learn how to aproach girls without seeming creepy-desperate-awkward
>>
>>18516088
Can't be done. Don't bother trying.

The cold-call approach to a stranger is very, VERY difficult to pull off. Even the smoothest operators get shot down 95% of the time.

You really have to do it the hard, slow way
>>
>>18516161
>slow way
so seeing a lady you're interested in a mall, knowing you won't see her again, how does that apply to a slow approach?
>>
>>18516088
Literally act like you're having the best day ever, and nothing can bring you down. Be a little loud. Be overly friendly. If - and only if - the chick responds well to that, you can ask for her digits to keep the good times rolling later. Otherwise, leave that black cloud in your dust, and keep on having a great day.
>>
>>18516161
It's not that its difficult. It's that cold calling has a low success rate. Knowing that going in, and not feeling discouraged because a chick says no, means that it's the easiest thing ever. You get a bunch of fun conversations that don't lead anywhere, a few bitches who just hate fun, and some digits.

I've literally gotten a number from my optometrist during an appointment. Just joking about her staring into my eyes got her laughing, and made further conversation flow naturally.

The goal isn't to get a specific person's number. It's to have fun. The number is a bonus.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496561340586.jpg (20KB, 412x370px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496561340586.jpg
20KB, 412x370px
>Walk up to her
>Compliment her on anyhing
>Then just walk away
>>
>>18516178
I seem to remember Josh employing a similar strategy.
>>
>>18516165
I wouldn't typically go to a mall customer, unless circumstances warranted it (both of you waiting to try on shoes, or something). However, you can pull digits like crazy from mall workers if you're funny and charming. Those are the chicks that WANT to interact with you, as they make commissions on sales.
>>
>>18516194
Josh pulled some nasty hot chick, if memory serves.
>>
You can't do cold calls. You're basically doing the telemarketer version of dating in straight up approaching a person out of nowhere.

If you must insist upon this telemarketer-level bullshit of "picking up wimmenz", there are 3 things you have to make sure:

1. The location you and the girl are both in are places they are staying in because they want to. This means, no public transport (everyone is going somewhere and are forced to be stuck in it), not on the street (same reason). More acceptable places: browsing or being in line for something at a store, social hangout places where people who have the same interests/goals are expected to gather and mingle (coffee shops, bars, local sport club meets, dog parks).

2. Check out the girl's overall body language and make sure she's approachable. So no earphones, no obviously reading a book or intent on their phone screen. Give her a once-over, does she own something you are interested in, does she show traits that align with your interests? Stop generically focusing on how generically passable the chick is, see if she really seems to be someone you are happy to hold a conversation with, and will be receptive to you.

3. Start your enquiry with not a HEY YOU YEAH I AM THIRSTY AND YOU LOOK GOOD ENOUGH but something relevant to the place you're in, or the person you're pursuing. Ask about the products being offered in the store or if her ownership of x item intrigues you, where she got it from.
>>
Bone up on day game and start boning randoms.
>>
>>18516194
yeah him mom taught him that. How to pick up girls?
>just walk away
>>
>>18516223
Taking advice on how to pick up women from women is the worst thing you can do. Women really don't know what they want. They THINK they do, but they forget all those nice guys with flowers and a bowtie that they completely ignored, and continue to ignore unless they can get something they want from him.
>>
>>18516088
>literally just walk away
>>
>>18516159
you're the one afraid of being creepy desperate awkward, and I'm telling you to stop and to just learn to socialize

so who is the bigger autist

just telling you to stop defeating yourself but I don't actually give a shit if you do or not. you came asking for advice so I gave it. If you don't want to follow it because it's uncomfortable and you want an instruction manual for dealing with humans like some kind of retard than go ahead.

I'm trying to empower you but you're being dense.
>>
>>18516245
you meant do a 360' and walk away, right?
>>
>>18516253
>How do I do x
>lol just do x
thanks for the empowering adv
>>
>>18516253
Not knowing how to approach a girl and not knowing how to approach a guy or a group that may or may not contain a girl are two different things
>>
>>18516275
im sorry what

>>18516271
no problem. enjoy the result of your inaction. if you want me to nurse your ass like a wound just post that instead of asking for what to do.
>>
You don't hit on randoms unless it's really just a coincidence. Trying to hit on (specially of the opposite sex) is inherently creepy and desperate. You need friends. Meeting people must be fluid and not too direct. Best way is through friends. Yes, it can be extremelly hard if you have no friends or talk to little to no people. Social circles, status and popularity are created through the years since you're a kid and grow exponentially I'd say. Being attractive helps a ton, of course, and may compensate for the lack of social connections.
>>
>>18516313
*trying to hit on (strangers). Sorry for the lost word.
>>
>>18516315
>>18516313
It depends how you go about it. I had great success in scoring numbers from unknowns before settling down and getting married. Now, I still flirt (just because I tend to get better service when I make a chick laugh and feel good about herself), but that's where it begins and ends.
>>
>>18516324
>better service
what?
>>
>>18516288
the whole point of /adv/ is nursing peoples asses like a wound. Stop being a spern is the furthest thing from helpful advice you could give.
>>
Go read the book of pook.
>>
Just aproach her, tell her she looks pretty .Tell her you'd like to know her better. Ask for her number. Done.
>>
>>18516500
Not that guy but are you retarded? He clearly means waitresses or some shit
>>
File: IMG_1261.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
£
>>
>>18519613
prostitutes, maybe?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.