[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice guys. 26-m-usa here. So I've been friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cheating-in-relationship1.jpg (34KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
cheating-in-relationship1.jpg
34KB, 500x326px
I need advice guys. 26-m-usa here.

So I've been friends with this girl for a long time. shes always had boyfriends and we never hooked up, but we still hung out once in awhile, shes actually just fun to be with. not that she isn't hot its just, never went that way. anyway.

we started hanging out a lot recently and it was clear to me that she was getting more and more into me. shes been with her current BF for 3 years and they live together.

Now I don't know whats wrong with him but he doesn't seem to give two fucks that his GF is spending like five days a week over at my house. Even I felt a little weird about it when i see him. so idk how he doesn't care but... whatever.

anyway. she gets hammered a lot and we were drinking over here one day and she ends up kissing me. i kinda saw it coming but didnt want to make the first move. after all, shes got a BF and i actually respect that to some extent.

so she kisses me and I start making out with her for a few minutes. all of a sudden she gets freaked out. she drives home, and doesn't call or text me for a week.

tonight she calls me and we talk a bit. she says she cant be what i want her to be, and that she and her bf are in love. blah blah blah. almost as if i asked her to leave him ya know?

i tell her yeah sure, no big deal. and then she wants to hang out. so i take her out for some minigolf. she has a few drinks while mini golfing and we are having a good time, and all of a sudden shes grabbing for my hand and hugging on me. then all of a sudden BOOM, she gets all weird again and wants me to take her home.
>>
>>18515634

okay... don't say shit and start driving her home. she keeps rambling about how I need to "leave" (im sure that means forever) and just keeps talking about how her and her BF are in love and i need to leave.

i didnt know what to do. i dropped her off and left it at that.

so.. i guess the advice i need is this. what the fuck does she actually want? I mean i care about her and hate to see her like this. she seems confused as fuck. I mean shes clearly not happy with her relationship but doesnt want to end it.

so what do i do? what is actually best for her?

1. ignore her and cut off all contact.
2. tell her: "you clearly don't like your bf and you need to choose." i know she would choose her bf probably but i thought maybe in the long run it would make it easier for her? like "oh yeah, i was right, he was trying to get between us" like she can rationalize it ya know?
3. try to stay her friend and tell her that I am perfectly fine with her and that if she wants i will stop her when she gets too close. i get the feeling that this isnt going to work though.
4???

idk. I am willing to take myself out of this completely. what is best for her?

feel free to ask me anything. i realize there are a lot of details that have been left out probably.
>>
>>18515643
She lives with her boyfriend there's a certain amount of reliability she gets from him i.e. Resources. If you give off the feeling that you have more resources then that cuck of hers she would drop him. But she's being a women and is indenial and acting delusional.
Also don't say shit like you respect the guy and his relationship. If you actually did care you would have stopped that girl from kissing you, let alone makeing out with you. Don't lie to yourself. You don't respect him.
>>
>>18515634
>the inverted cuck
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA.
She is using you for foreplay, then going home ASAP to suck on her bf's cock and fuck him while her pussy is still wet. No shit the bf doesn't have a problem with it, you're saving him all that time, energy, money.
>>
>>18515671

thats a good point. i dont respect him. your right. I guess thats just a thing i like to think. i think maybe i was just nervous about going for it and having her snap.

>>18515688

solid point. i mean i dont think they are fucking actually. thats the problem, partly. but good point. will make it easier for me to think about
>>
>>18515634
and people defend women having fucking guy friends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.