[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf masturbates in our relationship but I don't. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 203x248px
My gf masturbates in our relationship but I don't. I'm not happy with this arrangement. What do?
>>
Be on call 24/7 whenever she is horny
>>
>>18515603
Why aren't you okay with it? She's not cheating on you and it's her own body.
>>
>>18515607
But I don't do it though.
>>
>>18515615
So? Is she not aloud to do things you don't do? Are you confusing sex with self pleasure? Just because she does it doesn't mean she likes you less. Some people just like getting of more then others.
>>
>>18515603
Then finger her yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>18515615
Then START.
>>
>>18515603
Contact a bull who can fully satisfy her. Trust me, it's worth it
>>
>>18515615
Your argument is the same as your gf saying "you can't play games because I don't play them" or "you can't lurk on 4chan because I don't lurk there".
>>
>>18515735
This is much more personal though
>>
>>18515738
It's basically the same. You somehow feel envy that she is having pleasure without you. Thing is, she is having pleasure herself, not with anyone else but her.
It's not something it should bother you. Like previous examples, if you do a sport, she does none and you enjoy playing it, would you stop playing it because you are having fun but she feels bad because she doesn't play any sports?
It's not about being personal, it's pleasure/joy.
>>
>>18515603

OP you're a fucking faggot I tell you hwat

You want her to JUST be satisfied by you and not even by herself? Are you feeling so envious and insecure that you don't keep up with her sex drive that you want to not allow her to even masturbate?

If one party can't keep up with the other's sex drive, then masturbating is completely OK. She doesn't wants to force herself on you and does the job alone. She isn't cucking you or anything.

I honestly don't understand your reasoning. I mean I do, but it's so fucking stupid that I don't even consider it a valid answer
>>
>>18515603
Start masturbating
>>
You're not happy because it implies that sexually you don't satisfy her as much as her imagination does. Is your sex drive lower than hers? It's not something someone can help man, you get off when you need to get off. Either help her do that and fuck her or understand she's just getting her nut. Getting angry about things that others do just makes you look small and pathetic. Just because she's your gf doesn't mean you get to decide what she does and doesn't do. If you don't like it so much you can always leave her.
>>
>>18515603
why aren't you happy with this relationship? Is she refusing to service you? in which case, negotiate getting serviced more

if you are satisfied with how often you CUM, and yet still don't want her to masturbate, I would recommend seeing a therapist
>>
>>18515603
I'm not sure how this is a problem. Unless you regularly walk in on her masturbating, all she has to do is say she stopped and you'll be none the wiser.
>>
>>18515603
THEN MASTURBATE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.