[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a girl out from school to "catch up," how exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1499792806867.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1499792806867.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I asked a girl out from school to "catch up," how exactly do I make it known that it's a date?
>>
>>18515588
>the ol' bait n switch.
>>
>>18515588
When you show up, tell her she's under dressed and her friends cant come. Then ask her "so where you want to go for our date?"
>>
>>18515635
her friends aren't coming and we're meeting at a cafe
>>
>>18515642
Alright then afterwards "how was our little date?" laugh then look her straight in eyes and kiss her.
>>
>>18515642
>>18515655
Oh wait. After laughing say "im sorry for this" then just kiss her. Right after the kiss, confess your feelings.
>>
Unless she's stupid or you two have a history of hanging out she will probably know what this is.
>>
>>18515679
Dude, girls somehow truly believe in friendship, she won't believe it is a date except she really likes OP and will be nicely dressed for the occasion
>>
>>18515679
>unless she's stupid
of course she's stupid.
>>
>>18515679
We sat next to each other for a year but never met each other outside of class
>>
>>18515588
Is it coffee or lunch? Or dinner?
Best to tell her BEFORE you meet up that you're looking forward to your date.
And if she freaks out because she interpreted it differently, then st least you saved yourself some major awkwardness and disappointment.
>>
>>18515745
Then she'll go thinking it's a casual meet up.
You have two options anon:
A) you tell her the meet up day that you wanted to date her rather than casually meet.
B) just meet, have fun, talk, etc and at the end of the day tell her you had a lot of fun with her and ask her properly for a date.
C)4chan method: take her to the restrooms by the hair, break her clothes and fuck her.

>I would go for option b) where you can tell by the conversation if she is the girl for you.
>>
>>18515588
It's so fucking vomit inducing when guys think its a date but to a girl, it was not. Like how do you have 1 person believing it's a date while the other one wouldn't have come out if it was??
>>
File: e9d.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>18515826
See
>>18515745
>>
>>18515588
not sure how I feel about this >>18515775 reply, or OP's thinking in general

just go on this pseudo-date with her, have a good time, and then express that your *next* meetup is a date (whenever it is you want to pitch that).

this is definitely the smartest solution
>>
>>18515775
It's lunch
>>
File: nervous.jpg (65KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
65KB, 500x490px
>>18515884
>>18515860
you can't pull a switcheroo and make this casual lunch a formal date

invite her to a formal date if the lunch goes well and she wants to. make the fact you're interested in her obvious at that point.

it's common fucking sense you're just being weak, maybe because it's unclear how she feels about you
>>
>>18515902
>>18515884
or make the fact you're interested in her obvious right now. whatever who cares
>>
>>18515588
Stop fucking worrying about it and go have some god damn fun.

Maybe discuss your common interests and ask if she would be interested in doing one of those things as well.

Or bring up a cool new bar that opened up in town and ask if she wants to get drinks sometime.

I don't know, for me, if I'm hanging out with a girl one on one like that, I tend to be really enthusiastic. I think it draws women to me in the first place. I usually propose further adventures that they get interested in going along with.

Fuck man you can make the god damn grocery store fun if you have a good sense of humor.

Since you haven't seen each other in a long time, don't go in with any preconceived notions that this is going to lead to some crazy sex (the possibility is there but don't get consumed by it).

If you two live close enough to each other or have a common part of town you're both in relatively often, suggest further meet ups if this one goes well.

Oh yeah and don't be fucking late.
>>
>>18515672
>>18515655

Oh please do not do this this anon is treating it like it's a rom com

Just fucking tell her you like her or some shit to make it obvious.

Maybe ask her out after the lunch or some shit.
>>
>>18515922
>romcoming irl
idk what type of madness that poster has succumbed to
>>
>>18515922
>ask her out after the lunch
also bad advice
>>
>>18515588
you might just have to wait until round two for a trip to datesville.
play it slow and actually just catch up the first time.
>>
you don't have to say anything about it being a date, just treat it like it is. Flirt and play around like you normally would. If she reciprocates, make a move, if not, then she wasn't interested and she most likely won't be. You can't really expect a high chance of success with such little interaction beforehand
>>
File: 1da.jpg (11KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
1da.jpg
11KB, 411x369px
>>18515588
>make it known

I'm assuming this is to her right?

Best way to do that is to NEVER SAY it's a date but imply it. Freely express it's going to be the two of you,turn down any people who she tries to have tag along and on the date itself be comfortable in getting physical with her.

It's best you do it like that anyway since if you beat it into a girl that it's a date,she will flake on you unless she is crushing on you hard and even then on the date the reality of you is stupid likely to tear down that illusion.
A good tip when you want to make it known it's a date though OP is that you don't go on dates to ascertain a girls feelings for you. You go on them to BUILD them.
>>
>>18515588
Don't turn it into a date then stupid. If you want her as a gf then what's the big fucking rush, let it take its course.

Just catch up for real like you planned and keep it light, just focus on having a good time and nothing more.

If it goes well then afterwards/at the end ask her if she'd like to see you again, tell her you'd like to take her to dinner or something, you know, something that would be considered an actual date. Then you avoid any awkwardness from is/isn't it a date and you don't come across as desperate as fuck.

Plus if the first time you catch up isn't a strict ''date'', it's less pressure.
>>
>>18515966
Sounds good
>>
This thread is fucking hilarious. I wish you the best OP because I'm on the same boat, I also have a date that I don't know if she knows it's a date.
>>
>>18515618
fpbp
>>
>>18515912
listen to this guy too
>>
Why does han solo have an earring?
>>
I did this. We walked around in a park. Got ice cream (she paid) and had dinner at her place. We got caught up with each other. However it was the 4th and she obted out of seeing the fireworks with me. Should I try to ask her out again? I left the ball in her court and said that she could hit me up on xyz day because we were both off from work. She didn't get back to me. What do? Do I give up? Or ask to take her out to pay her back? I didn't say it was a date last time and I think the most we did was sit together on a bench, I don't remember if she touched me in any way
>>
>>18517637
Not OP just similar to OP and I need help too. I feel like I should come clean and just her if she wants something serious. I just kinda know she's going to say no because she is military
>>
>>18517641
Well don't set yourself up. Maybe leave a subtle hint like "I'll miss you" or "Can you tell I like you" or something. Idk, it would have to be contextual for you to have the best odds.
>>
>>18517659
>this
She was talking about the last guy she dated (we both are close friends with him) and how should couldnt believe that she feel for it. Should have maybe jumped on that train more and asked her why she hadn't gotten with someone since then. Fucking always missing my shots
>>
>>18515726
>girls somehow truly believe in friendship,
stop right there.
>virgin detected
>>
>>18515779
B is best option
>>
>>18515779
Option B would seem to make the most sense to the normalish dude that I am.
>>
>>18517641
If you ask her directly or tell her something like >>18517659 she will likely go away.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.