[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried any sort of penis enlargement? Exercises such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 234234.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
Has anyone tried any sort of penis enlargement?

Exercises such as jelqing? Penis pumps, etc?

Did you have any success, or know of anyone with success? Ideas and opinions?
>>
>>18515355
oh my god. do you think with your ass?
>>
>>18515363
No, but I'm desperate and curious if anyone has tried anything with remote success.

When you're at a point where you don't want to bring girls back to your place any more because of the reactions you get, it starts to grind on a man.
>>
None of it works, sorry.

t. 4x4.5'' asian dick
>>
>>18515355
Size doesn't matter. You can make a girl orgasm with your pinky finger. Enough said, let the thread die now.
>>
>>18515374
>this is what dickets really believe
>>
>>18515374
Making girls orgasm isn't a problem - I've got a lot of experience with oral and fingering, and girls really enjoy when I go down on them; I had a female friend who I slept with tell another female friend that I was a good fuck but only for the oral, because the dick may as well have not been inside at all.
>>
File: 1499991918400.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1499991918400.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>18515374
>Size doesn't matter
>>
>>18515374
7" minimum. She wants pleasure for fucks sake.
>>
Nothing you can do brother. You got what you got. Don't worry about what girls think. Long as you are fucking one she is going to be telling her girlfriends about your sex life etc. So fuck it and just enjoy the sex.
>>
>>18515396
Boy oh boy do I ever love having girls know to stay away from me and my small dick. Feels fantastic man
>>
>>18515365
Keep a long smoked sausage in your pants. When fucking turn lights off and fuck her with smoked sausage.
>>
>>18515390
Anything beyond 7" needs a special vagina to take it (depending on the girth obv). A regular vag won't enjoy it, but in fact hurt her.
>>
>>18515429
I'm legit 7.5x5.5 and my gf never complained.
>>
Alright. So nothing works and I should just stop having sex.

Thanks all
>>
>>
>>18515482
>chingchong is in <5 percentile
>>
>>18515482
None-meme average is 16cm when you exclude Asia.
>>
>>18515396
I'm too focused on my own pleasure to bother making a girl orgasm with my dick. I'd rather finger her and do some oral to make her cum.
>tfw selfish fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.