[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf wants a huge dildo she's just going to masturbate with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1499780474409.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1499780474409.png
29KB, 741x568px
gf wants a huge dildo
she's just going to masturbate with it all the time and it will probably negatively impact our sex life if i get her one (i am 18cm by 14cm)
what do? should i just leave her? is she going to cuck me for a big penor anyway?
>>
guy here. you're an idiot. stop being insecure. the toys enhance the sex life with her. put that dildo in her ass while you fuck her pussy, or vise versa. toys never replace a man, unless the man is utterly replaceable.
>>
>>18515150
Try it out with her if you notice a difference you don't like, leave her. If you start feeling cucked leave.
>>
>>18515155
she will not let me put a dildo in her ass. she has one, but it's sized closer to what an above average penis would be like. she wants an inhumanly large one.
>>
>>18515166
Ya sex will go down hill. Maybe trying fisting? Could be fun.
>>
>>18515180
i'd rather just not get her anything. she wants me to fuck her ass but i refuse to because i think it's disgusting and she refuses to enema.
>>
File: 1471679851728.gif (4MB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471679851728.gif
4MB, 380x280px
>>18515150

>should i just leave her?

Yes. Lets just leave it at that.
>>
>>18515193
>she wants me to fuck her ass
>but I refuse to
yes, leave her, let her get a man that's not an absolute pussy. sorry, friend.
>>
>>18515202
>I like the smell of shit and especially shit chunks on my cock
lmao
>>
>>18515206
>being afraid of anal sex
>being a man
choose one. even faggots aren't afraid of anal sex. you're less than a faggot. shameful.
>>
>>18515209
I would do it, even though I don't want to, if she would just clean out her rectum. If she won't do that then I'm not going to deal with her shitting in my bed again. We've tried this before.
>>
>>18515209
Dude she won't enema thats like dipping your dick in a sewage tank. Are you a scat fag?
>>
>>18515214
she really shat your bed, dude? I've come out with a little residue on my cock, but have never had a woman shit my bed. what happened??

>>18515222
have you ever had anal sex or are you 14?
>>
>>18515214
Anal sex didn't make her shit the bed, something else did. My husband gets anal very regularly and I've never shit the bed.

>>18515222
There's something seriously wrong with her asshole.
>>
>>18515248
>fuck her
>pull out
>piece of shit stuck to my dick falls off onto my bed
another time
>finger her butthole
>finger has shit on it when i pull it
can only imagine what would happen if i came in her ass.

>>18515251
>There's something seriously wrong with her asshole.
no, she just doesn't enema.
>>
>>18515248
>That feel when the poo resistance is to great
>>
That really sucks, dude. I would be heartbroken if my boyfriend bought a fleshlight.
>>
>>18515259
Ever got a chocolate and vanilla cone?
>>
>>18515195
>Lets just leave it at that.
i'd rather you didn't leave it at that. i've been with her for 5 years so if i'm going to leave her it would have to be over something serious like cuckolding me.
>>
>>18515259
eh, I dunno dude. I've had a little shit on my dick after pulling out, but I took a shower and it was fine. I think you're being too much of a baby. Do you also freak out when you get your cum on yourself?
>>
>>18515307
>i'm a disgusting degenerate that doesn't mind smearing feces on myself and everyone who doesn't share my reprehensible mindset is a pussy baby bitch lmao
kill urself.
>>
>>18515313
>has shit residue on dick
>the exact same as smearing shit all over my body with passion

k
>>
>>18515259
I never enema and very seldom does my husband get shit on his dick. We often use butt plugs, which I wash afterwards and I have never seen any shit on them. Girl has sphincter issues.
>>
>>18515349
it's possible but it doesn't really matter because that isn't the topic of the thread.
>>
>>18515441
She needs to compromise. If she wants you fucking her ass she needs to enema and thats final. Make it clear you don't mind fucking her ass but you don't like shit. If she can't compromise. That relationship is a dead end senpai.
>>
>>18515490
>That relationship is a dead end senpai.
if it's going to be a dead end i would think her wanting an enormous plastic cock instead of mine would be more important than her occasionally wanting a dick in her butt.
>>
>>18515202
kek
>>
>>18515150
Look for a huge dildo with negative reviews, so she'll associate discomfort with big dicks and come crawling back to yours
>>
>>18515551
Oh or get her a horse dildo. If she wants an inhuman dick then she gets animal cock.
>>
Tell your gf that her pussy is already a bit on the loose side and you don't want to make the problem worse.
>>
>>18515611
i don't want to be mean.
>>
>>18515653
Sometimes you have to be mean to get your point across. if you don't that pussy is just going to get looser.
>>
>>18516007
That's not how pussy works. Does sucking large cocks make your lips loose?

You would know, after all.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.