[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyway for a gay man to get a bf without using dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

is there anyway for a gay man to get a bf without using dating sites keep in mind I'm only 18 so going to a bar is off limits
>>
>>18514842
thanks for the advice
>>
>>18514828
Bump, I need this answer too, I want my husbando I can go have kids with. I've tried other chans and they are all NEETs or bums.
>>
>>18514828
there are 18+ bars, and if I can remember right the gay bar in my college town was 18+.

if they don't exist go find lgbt meetups? I dunno.
>>
>>18514828

outside of going to an lgbt oriented group there is no specific 'way' but yes it happens all the time. people happen to meet other gays and they end up liking each other and progressing from there. unfortunately the smaller the town the less likely this is.
>>
>>18514828
why no dating sites?
>>
>>18515700
Not op, but how can I avoid pride fags? The groups where I live only have those and the fake lisps and rainbows are too much for me- also is there a dating site thats not about fugging?
>>
>>18514828
The problem with being gay is that you really don't know exactly which guys are gay. It sucks that we can't just go up to a guy we find cute and hit on him for fear of being punched in the face or worse.

You're just going to have to put yourself out there through a variety of different methods. Try going to your school (assuming you're in or will be going to university) lgbt organization. Go out and visit gay clubs (a lot of clubs are 18+).

What do you have against dating sites? Honestly, the best chance gay men have for finding a serious relationship is via dating apps. Like I said, based off of pure statistics, it's unlikely to meet a gay guy that will be the one for you via the real world. It's just statistically unlikely. In these apps, it's literally a collection of gay men who are looking for the same thing. At the very least, you'll be among people you know are gay.

You probably just want to fall into the lap of the one like a movie. And that's sweet and idealistic. But you've got to be realistic. On the other hand, know what you want and don't settle. There are PLENTY of attractive gay guys with great personalities. A lot of gay guys are sluts but many aren't. Just don't settle is what I mean.

I know this from experience (22 year old gay dude here who's in the same position as you). Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18515715

>how can I avoid pride fags

you can't. people need to stop acting like there's some way to cut out an entire group of people from their live.s you will see them. you will have to interact. you will have to purposely push them out of your life to avoid them. fags don't just congregate on specific street corners, you will find them no matter what you do to avoid them.

unfortunately its hard to see the other gays without following the lisps.

>dating site thats not abotu fugging

not really. you can find some that claim to just be 'gay dating' but they are rarely used and you will still get messages to just fuck. its no different anywher eelse even women on christian mingle get 'ay bb want sum fugg?' messages daily.

its juat a part of life. just make it clear in your profile that you arent there for hook ups is the best you can do.
>>
>>18515720

this. if you move to a city with a large gay populartion you can just hang in the gay district and you'll actually meet guys naturally, but otherwise its kinda hard.
>>
>>18515715
>>18515720
OkCupid is pretty great.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.