[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think i'm overreacting here? I have a date tomorrow and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Me+irl_6bdc1a_5842034.jpg (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Me+irl_6bdc1a_5842034.jpg
115KB, 640x1136px
Think i'm overreacting here?

I have a date tomorrow and for the past week, she's been acting really interested. Initiating our conversations, saying good morning and good night, asking lots of questions. Then yesterday she slowed down. Now she won't continue texting unless i ask her something.

We've texted a lot, and i think it's probably a good idea to cool it, but since it's coming from her end i'm a bit concerned that she might flake tomorrow, or maybe she's talking to someone else now, she'll still go with me, but just for the hell of it, not out of interest.

I get worried when girls get quiet on me with the texting because from my experience, it usually means they're checked out.
>>
To be quite honest, it's hard to picture what goes on in someone's mind. I mean some people just have a lot of time some days, and other times they do not.

If anything, I would try setting up something to do with her, especially with no pressure, like hanging out to get coffee or something. That way you get to see if they are interested.

To be honest, texting is hard to spot if someone likes you or not over text as there is no commitment to hold a conversation. Unlike talking, texting isn't too engaging. Hell, I've dated chicks which were into me which would never text and when I broke up with one girl who thought I wasn't into her she said she thought.

>Everything was fine

So, try to engage with her and see if she digs you while you two are together, rather than a phone.
>>
>>18514719
If I like a guy and am initiating 90% of the time, I usually back off after a while out of fear I'm being clingy/annoying or coming on way too strong. I figure that if the guy is just as interested as me, he'll make an effort.
>>
>>18514813

But i don't want to appear clingy too.
>>
>>18514839
stop thinking about this so much. go out and do something. sitting around worrying about what is going on in her mind shows you are already clingy
>>
>>18514839
Rule #1 of game. Don't give a fuck about anything except being amazing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.