[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach a random girl in a bar setting? Explain it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1412282618522.png (753KB, 715x576px) Image search: [Google]
1412282618522.png
753KB, 715x576px
How do you approach a random girl in a bar setting?
Explain it to me like I am retarded.
pic unrelated
>>
>>18514608
Who is this guy? In the pic. I see his pictures from time to time.
>>
>>18514641
ReviewBrah
>>
>>18514643
Dude looks incredibly depressed. What does he review and is he dead?
>>
>>18514659
Report of the Week is a depressed Youtuber but if you follow his stuff, the RotW story is crazy, especially the stuff that he doesn't mention, like his stalkers, his dad, and the break in
>>
>>18514704
>Report of the Week is a depressed Youtuber
Looking at some his stuff and he seems pretty depressive. Who's holding the camera in some of his videos?

>the RotW story is crazy, especially the stuff that he doesn't mention, like his stalkers, his dad, and the break in

Sounds intriguing
>>
It's more intuitive to get used to casual social interactions before trying to hit on women right off the bat. The question you asked becomes completely irrelevant once you posses the necessary skills to do it.

>but I don't even know where to start
Start by regularly having casual conversations with no real purpose with people who you don't want to fuck. Work your way up from there.
>>
>>18514704
>like his stalkers, his dad, and the break in
what with it?
>>
>>18514780
>>18514811

So he uses a tripod but he has had a few which were recorded by his family. He has since taken those down but if you are lucky you can find some mirrors of a few.

He has a stalker, someone on the cow board on 8ch has many family photos as well as some dude took photos from the inside of his house. Also there's a van that may or may not be following him. He finally started to talk about the van in a recent video, though it could also be him starting to crack.

Here's the thread about it if you are interested
8ch net/cow/res/218483.html#224113
>>
Just talk about surroundings, compliment appearance, whatever.

Just know 90% of the time they'll probably just walk away.
>>
>>18514608
Lean over to her and say this is running on empty food review
>>
File: 1392789972858.jpg (56KB, 684x664px) Image search: [Google]
1392789972858.jpg
56KB, 684x664px
>>18514608

Here is what I've done;

Firstly, I've never approached women directly and asked her what her name is and all that junk. If you've been in a bar for any amount of time you'll watch every bulked up chin strap asshole try that shit and its exhausting for women. Even if you're a guy she would typically be interested in, cold approaches are nowhere near as successful as they are in the movies. Rejecting super forward assholes is kind of muscle memory for women. (Note, this applies less in clubs/concerts/festivals. People go to those events for a few reasons, most of them being social whereas people go to bars for a variety of reasons).

Secondly, I've found making friends around the bars really helps. Even if you're not great friends, make an effort to chat. They can introduce you to their friends and their friends will introduce you to their friends and it becomes easier to naturally segue into groups or conversations if you're acquaintances with one or more of the people involved.

Thirdly, make it as natural as possible. Be funny. Don't take yourself too seriously. View interacting with women as an opportunity not an event. Girls can tell if you're way too eager to talk to them.

By natural, for example, if I'm standing at a bar and a cute girl is next to me I might say something like "I'm sorry am I in your way?" or comment on her tattoos or something else immediate about our situation. Sometimes that will lead to more conversation and sometimes she'll just smile and answer and turn back around but thats okay. I'm very tall so sometimes I like to make a joke about my height and say "Usually my height is only good for hitting my head on things but its useful at bars" ask her if she'd like me to flag a bartender for her. These are all very innocuous, innocent interactions but thats how conversations start.

Finally, just be relaxed, man. The goal is to have a good conversation and connect. If she feels like you're on a mission she'll probably shut down.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.