[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get a cosplaying girlfriend? Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What's the best way to get a cosplaying girlfriend? Any particular dating apps or websites? Any advice for how to approach cosplay at cons?
>>
>>18514596
Are you an ugly geek/nerd with dead-personality?

If you are, then you have no chance. The market has been flooded by normies and standards have risen by a lot.

Also the ugly duckling syndrome is so much more apparent in nerd/geek communities.
>>
The best way I always felt was to bring up thier cosplay, all the girls at cons love being complimented about something they put so much work in to. Just say like "oh I like x about your cosplay" or something, just be genuine. Even if you don't know the character just be like "ive been trying to figure out who your cosplaying as and I have no idea" you get the idea dude, be warned though, cosplay chicks, imo, are either insanely chill and cool or are attention whores. My advice is go for the conservative or cute ones for a qt gf, and the slutty ones that are half naked for a one night stand
>>
Conventions.
>>
>>18514610
This, these girls get flooded with beta orbiters that just shower them with nice and whatnot, be different. Try to be funny and just act like you want to be friends, it'll interest them
>>
>>18514596
Have you tried treating them like people and talking to them like you would any other girl? Ya you're gonna have a lot of competition and you're gonna strike out a lot. But you'll never have a chance if you don't try.
>>
>>18514596
Just be attractive and pick them up, good places with high concentrations are large conventions but there are a lot of normies there as well, the obscure conventions have smaller selection but less competition as well
>>
>>18514677
>(attractive/ugly duckling) nerd/geek girl stock value has increased
>geek is no longer niche

They have better options than you and I'm talking about actual geek girls and not posers.
>>
>>18514596
You don't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.