[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost a year ago >had a class with a girl that was really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (454KB, 595x748px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
454KB, 595x748px
>almost a year ago
>had a class with a girl that was really cute
>accepted shitty class schedules to get close to said girl
>could never talk to her
>regret to this day
>see her posting selfies on facebook and instagram when scrolling every now and then
>feel bad
>struggle to remove her from social media
>can't accept opportunity is gone
>feel like ultra cuck

What are your methods for getting over someone that you could never talk to? It's to the point where I'm fed up with myself for not having any balls and just want to stop feeling this way.
>>
>>18514594
Csgo
>>
>>18514705
rip too bad everyone cheats
>>
>>18514728
You are kidding me right? If you are so bad that you need to accuse others of cheating instead of admitting how bad you are, you are lost case.

Download recoil map from workshop, when using any rifle use SINGLE SHOTS until you learn what is what, learn how to camp and when out of money simply buy ump.

Go to settings and set brightness to maximum and disable mouse acceleration and set up reasonably high sensitivity so you can do 180ยบ turn with low effort and set up crosshair as static small.
>>
>>18514594
Find someone else. What is there to regreat when you've achived what you wanted. A relationship correct?
>>
>>18514705
Cyka Blyat: The Game
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.