[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on threesomes guys. It's a huge kink for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ndypbpfs5k1rsddglo1_540.jpg (47KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndypbpfs5k1rsddglo1_540.jpg
47KB, 540x442px
redpill me on threesomes guys.

It's a huge kink for my gf and I'm interested as well, but I'm still nervous about it. How do you even find someone interested for that kind of shit? How weird can it be? Was it a great experience for you?
>>
>How do you even find someone interested for that kind of shit?
Mostly Tinder, or swing clubs if you have the stomach
>How weird can it be?
As much as sex with anyone. First time is like losing your v-card, for better and for worse
>Was it a great experience for you?
Not all of them, but the best ones were fucking awesome. Doing threesomes overall is on a positive balance for me
>>
>>18514732
I see, thanks man. Also me and my gf both have little experience about sex in general, and maybe that's stupid, but I think we should do it later, when sex becomes kind of "repetitive" if you know what I mean. Am I a faggot or is that just right?
>>
>>18514742
Partially right. That's not something you do to save your sex life or relationship of boredom. If someone does that to keep going with their partner, they're just lying to themselves.

I'd say if the opportunity shows, do it. It's quite rare to find a bissexual gf, and way rarer to find a second bi girl up to it. You don't pass an opportunity like that. Go for it, just don't get too paranoid and hurried.
>>
>>18514856
She wants to do a threesome with another guy anon. I mean, she also wants to try it with another girl, but what she really digs is having 2 guys in her bed. p-please don't call me a cuckhold

But anyway I get your point, thanks anon.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>18514907
>She wants to do a threesome with another guy anon
>mfw

Well if you're trully interested into it too, you'll only find if you like trying it...

Some may say "don't do it you won't be able to keep the relationship with that image", but if knowing she wants it didn't ruin your image of her, actually doing it will probably do no major harm. People can live with having shit on their dick after a failed anal and in this case I don't see much difference...
>>
>>18514907
Cuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.