[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be a newfag on 4chan how do i fit in without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: meem.png (18KB, 358x95px) Image search: [Google]
meem.png
18KB, 358x95px
>be me
>be a newfag on 4chan

how do i fit in without looking gay?
>>
>>18514367

Do exactly opposite of what you're doing now, you degenerate normie.

>desu the secret lies in lurking, observing, and exploring the boards. Don't fall for the shitposting meme
>>
By not giving a shit.

Your every next post is a samefag, the bad name and shame won't follow you here unless you trip.

Thus no reason for blending in as well.
>>
>>18514394
this is true, but it shouldn't be too hard to fit in
lurk for two days or so and you will grasp the basics, if you fall for a meme, laugh about it, keep it in mind and carry on as if it wasn't you (unless you're on /bant/, /int/, /pol/ or any other place that has IDs, in that case, just ignore it)
most of the habits are easily learned and since there's a lot of people on 4chan, not doing everything like everyone else does, is not a problem
>>
>>18514367
You fucking newfag GET OUT
L U R K M O A R
U
R
K

M
O
A
R
>>
>>18514367
>lurk
>don't post
>lurk more
>don't ever fucking post
>don't you dare being a retarded cunt that lets his emotions drag his fingers over the keyboard to write something stupid
Yeah, that's about it. Enjoy your time here, just don't act like a kid.
>>
>>18514367
>without looking gay?
Why do you think the word faggot is so commonly thrown around here?
>>
>>18514367
Create giant collection folders of Pepes, Bogdanoffs etc. and become one with the autism.
>>
>>18514367
>>be me
Start by not saying this. It's unnecessary and a good way to show that you are new to the site and greentext formatting in general.

Also, lurk more. Seriously. Lurk for 6-12 months on your board of interest before posting. You would at least study the language minimally before going abroad on vacation so you wouldn't be completely lost and overwhelmed, so why shouldn't you apply the same logic here? That's really it.
>>
>>18514367
>Lurk moar
>op is always a faggot
>if it's too much, get out you fucking normie
>don't get invested in arguments
>>
lurk.
>>
>>18514367
don't greentext, actually like anime, don't be an alt-right tartlet that thinks this is his seecreet nazi base. also, lurk moar.
>>
>>18514389
>wordfiltered
>using the word degenerate
>using the word normie
this is a newfag right here. don't be this guy
>>
>>18514367
Lurk for a few years before you post anything
2 years at least
>>
>>18514367

do whatever you want, people will shit on you either way if you do something stupid, whether or not you're new makes little difference
>>
I guess I am a newfag too...

Someone teach me your language. Tell me your secrets. I have a strong need to be a part of this highly dysfunctional group of people.
>>
File: 1494837167494.jpg (259KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1494837167494.jpg
259KB, 1663x1247px
>>18514367
leave. leave while you still can
>>
>>18514367
>>18515335
Lurk moar
>>
>>18514367
lurk moar you dumb cunt, that's how you acclimate to any culture or environment, don't act without learning via lurking

also this >>18514394
>>
File: 158.png (15KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
15KB, 447x378px
>>18515395
this. for your own sake.
>>
>>18514367
1. Ask honest questions if you have them
2. Offer sincere advice if you have any
3. Don't try to troll or be clever
>>
>>18517132
newfag
>>
>>18515395
But normieville doesn't look THIS good.
It's all a technological jungle, with all the normies using phones and shit. How am I supposed to talk to mental cyborgs?

At least here, there's a semblance of humanity left. Not as shallow as normieville would be, at least.
>>
>>18514367

>"How do I fit in without looking gay."

If you are using 4chan, you look gay.
>>
You lurk moar

That means you browse for a year without posting anything
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.