[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up another one.. I was really interested in her too.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 20170713-151011.jpg (937KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 20170713-151011.jpg
937KB, 1440x2960px
Fucked up another one..

I was really interested in her too. Like we've only met once but she's motivated me a lot to better myself.

How do I relieve this autism?? Is a bullet to the brain really the only satisfactory ending?!
>>
You probably shouldn't have sent a dick without some qualifying callback to that other convo, like "drew a classy cock to add to your collection :P" she opened that up and just saw what she presumed was your cock with a filter on it or some shit and got mad because no joke was told and some perv just sent her another hard shlong unrequested.
>>
Admit to your mistake, apologise and she if she will forgive you. If she doesn't, remain respectful and leave her be. If she does, stick to your word.

If it's a no, I imagine that would be a crushing blow, but hey, take some time out to put it into perspective and recuperate. Plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>18514196
Are you retarded why would you send a dick pic with a filter? Seriously what was going through your head?
>>
>>18514200
>>18514203
>>18514205
I know she made it obvious that she didn't want a dick pic, but am I honestly the only one that thought it was a funny move?? Like yeah getting bitches is cool, but as a male I'd risk it all just to be able to make that lame joke I think is funny
>>
>>18514196

Your problem is simple to identify but hard to fix. You think with your dick. You could have latched unto anything she said up to that point, but you chosecthe dick pic. What does that say about you?
>>
>>18514210
Ya I get the joke, but you still sent a photo of your cock to her. If you took a pick with a Banana hanging out of your shorts or some shit like that, it would be funny. But you literally showed your cock to her. That's always a no no.
>>
>>18514196
this is good oc
>>
>>18514210
>Like yeah getting bitches is cool, but as a male I'd risk it all just to be able to make that lame joke I think is funny
Did you send the picture to her so you have something to show us on 4Chan?

If not, you're retarded. There was nothing to be gained from sending the pic.
>>
Do. Not. Send. Normie. Girls. Dick. Pics.

This is not that fucking complicated. Men send nudes to women ON REQUEST.

Unless you have a very unusual gal, that is always the best policy.

Fuckin' hell.
>>
Before you do things you should stop and think to yourself "Is this a good thing to do or something autistic". If the answer comes back that it is autistic then simply do not do it.
>>
>>18515613
>>18515628
Basically this.
>>
it's such a cool painting. I'd hang it up on my wall.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.