[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, My gf regularly talks to someone who said he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1446055134538.gif (504KB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
1446055134538.gif
504KB, 200x158px
Hey /adv/,

My gf regularly talks to someone who said he was in love with her and for whom she has had "tender pangs" for in the past. Idk how to feel about it. How would you feel? Thanks.
>>
why does she talk to him?
>>
she wants to absorb the validation he offers on a regular basis

my gf also allows her beta orbiters to stick around

it's probably not healthy but i think it's to be expected
>>
>>18513889
She likes his company
>>
>>18513887
>How would you feel?
My security in the relationship would be threatened and I'd probably keep her at a distance emotionally and wouldn't trust her. I made be insecure but having been that "friend", it's easy for a completely innocuous hangout to turn in to much more especially when there are feelings below the surface. To be honest, I don't believe it's right to be entertaining opposite sex close friendships when you're in a relationship but a lot of people today think it is, and smartphones make it really easy to keep these relationships and to cover your tracks.
>>
>>18513887
he is going to steal you gf
>>
>>18513887

annoyed mostly, but a lot of people, men and women, tend to do this these days, and with the temporary nature of relationships i can understand why.
>>
>>18513923
I don't think that would happen. It's not her character.
>>18513918
I should clarify that it's an online friend.
>>18513895
She had betas for a long time but I got her to get rid of them because they didn't respect her and made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>18513887
>Idk how to feel about it. How would you feel? Thanks.

What are you, retarded? You are supposed to feel angry that your girlfriend is disrespecting you by openly maintaining relationships with backup men.
>>
>>18513953
I could see this in the general relationship. She's highly unusual though, asexual, genius, etc.
>>
>>18513972
>She's highly unusual though, asexual, genius, etc.

Yeah, right. You're a genius, I'm a genius, we are all geniuses here. No excuse for disrespect. Don't be a doormat.
>>
>>18513972
oh man you're in for a crazy ride
why don't you just tell her you're jealous and see how she reacts?
>>
>>18514213
We've talked about it and things like it relatively extensively.
>>18514119
The disrespect you're talking about is predicated on the notion that she's friends with people because she keeps them as back ups rather than because she's actually interested in friendship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.