[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which threads on adv have you stopped replying to alltogether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ef5ec3f1fe.jpg (35KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
ef5ec3f1fe.jpg
35KB, 650x300px
which threads on adv have you stopped replying to alltogether because you wasted too much energy on them?
>>
File: 293865u.jpg (17KB, 303x375px) Image search: [Google]
293865u.jpg
17KB, 303x375px
Hurr durr how do I talk to girls durr? Shut the fuck up, betafags think girls are a different species
>>
>>18513812
Any thread where OP is being cucked, lead on, or otherwise mistreated and OP refuses to listen to reason and keeps pushing for people to say what they want. I "nope" out instantly.
>>
I go back and forth. but general 'how do i get womenz' threads are the worst for me. sometimes ill copy paste one of my older posts but what upsets me about them isn't the repetition so much as the OPs insistence that none of the advice would ever work and that everyone who is dating has just found some magical alternate route.
>>
File: kasper[1].jpg (101KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
kasper[1].jpg
101KB, 600x616px
"how to talk to girls" "how to lose weight"
>>
>>18513812
The ones where attractive people complain about relationships. Fuck off, cunts. You have that shit on easy mode and you find a way to bitch about it.
>>
>HURR GUIS HOW DO I GET OBER MY GF SUCKIN 20 DICKS WHILE IM STILL A VIRGEN
>>
>>18513976

oh shit this. i just delete those at this point
>>
>how do i get over X
>how do I accept Y

basically any thread where the answer is to 'just do it', but the OP acts like its some multi step process like a ritual he has to perform that will make the discomfort go away.

>im thinking about X
>any advice?

shit where they dont even have a problem but dont feel like googling to get their answers.
>>
File: 1430249863100.jpg (122KB, 999x624px) Image search: [Google]
1430249863100.jpg
122KB, 999x624px
>HORGH HORGH HOW DO I KILL MAHSELF PAINLESSLY, QUICKLY, AND UNNOTICEABLY!?!?
>BURGHHEURGHHEURGH HOW DO AH KILL MAHSELF ANYWAY
>RAWLHAWLHAWL GIMMIE ONE REASON NOT TO KILL MAHSLEF
Like, motherfucker, my grandpa used his desert eagle on his forehead far the fuck away from everyone because his body was in too much pain from bone cancer.

I know not everyone has the luxury of a gun, but goddamn it, quit bein' a bitch and do it already rather than consult a forum where people still live.
>>
>>18513989

>HORGH HORGH HOW DO I KILL MAHSELF PAINLESSLY, QUICKLY, AND UNNOTICEABLY!?!?

mods ban those now.
>>
>GAYZ HOW2WOMEN
>I NEED A VIRGIN QT BUT CHADS ARE TAKIN MY WYMENZ
>ANY NON VIRGIN WYMEN IS DOOMED

and basically any shit that involves relationship advice, I usually troll those tho
>>
>>18513989
shit can't those pussyes kill themselves already??? That's the epitome of incompetence, having to ask for help to end your own life

I usually help those people go through with it, fuck them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.