[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and feel old as fuck, life just goes by, anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: letöltés.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I'm 22 and feel old as fuck, life just goes by, anyone else feel the same? I'm fucking elderly now.
>>
File: pepetimeisrunningout.jpg (28KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
pepetimeisrunningout.jpg
28KB, 545x362px
>>18513553
I had the same problem when I was 22. I'm 24 now and it's definitely getting worse every year.
>>
>>18513553
Yeah man, felt like that ever since I turned 22 as well. I'm 25 now and here's a simple truth: you will only get older. The world keeps getting younger, and it doesn't stop.

It's a state of mind, so you can stop thinking about it, but I haven't been able to personally.
>>
I'm sure you said the same thing at 18
>>
>>18513553
Yeah same. 23 and feel like I should be retiring about now. Fuck.
>>
>>18513553
I felt that way briefly when I was almost 22. Back when I had a huge anxiety episode. Time just felt like it was passing so fast and it wouldn't slow down and it all made me just want to cry. Idk how I got over it, but I take things day by day now and I'm in a much healthier mindset. Like the anon above me said, you will only get older. So enjoy the time that you have while you have it. There's no time for anything less.
>>
What do you feel like you should be doing and why can't you do it? I'm old and I don't regret being a loner who never had a girlfriend. I do regret however, not writing a book and not having developped my writing and drawing skills any further. Don't let this age problem make you drown in self pity and depression. I'm sure everyone gets hit by this problem eventually, the difference is that most people get it when they are older. You got it when you are still young so you should probably use it to become more self aware and more ready to face life and do as much as you can and want.
>>
>>18513553
I'm 29. Shut the fuck up :)
>>
I feel the same, but I'm 19, laugh at me all you want fuckers, I am told by people that I speak like if I was way older than I actually am, these 19 years have been LONG for me mane :(

I never think about it though, just act that way for some reason, I feel really tired but don't complain about it nearly as much as others my age do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.