[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fascinated by death? I love it when terrorist incidents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Death.jpg (80KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
80KB, 850x565px
Why am I so fascinated by death? I love it when terrorist incidents occur and dozens of people die. I laughed when my neighbor died in a car crash, and when my old classmate committed suicide. I just found out a girl I went to high school with has cancer. When I knew her, she was very kind to me, but I'm still glad she has cancer.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>18513482
You are just ahead of curve.

All you need is to not openly admit this to the people around you and you will be fine.
>>
>>18513482
Life is a path and death is the destination. How social are you? Do you go outside to talk to ppl or are you some antisocial autist? Do you do other shit than vid games, tv, internet? Basically whatcha hobbies playa? I know you have a conscience since it bothers ya.
>>
>>18513503
I don't usually leave my house except for school and work. I have some hobbies like programming and photography, but I usually do them from inside my house.
>>
Dunno man. Terrorist attacks bum me out, I think all life is sacred, and all loss of life is a traffic waste. But, I also am very affectionate of death. I even took a job involving it without really realizing why.

It's not "hurr darkest soul" like people will accuse you of. I'm in most regards a totally normal dude, you guys give me shit for being a normie when I give advice. I'm just very much attracted to the romantic aspect of it.

I don't feel sex anymore. The only lustful feelings I ever get are when I'm daydreaming about violence. I'm almost 30, I don't think this is going away.

So my advice would be to shill for PestilenceSFM and don't kill anyone, cuz that's bad.
>>
>>18513482
You are or are well on your way to being a sociopath.
>>
>>18513482
How's summer going, champ?

Ready for highschool??
>>
>>18513512
OP here. I would agree with you on some points you made.
I'm very anti-war and anti-violence. I believe that violence is never acceptable in any situation, and that there is never a valid reason for killing a person. Still though, I just get giddy when people die.

>>18513519
I'm 21 but I have the brain of a 5 year old.
>>
>>18513535
Maybe it's something from our childhood, maybe it's something chemical, who knows.

The important thing is that we still have agency over our own actions. Be a good person, think of it as a penance for your lust if you have to. There's nobody we can talk to about this sort of thing, people either don't take us seriously, or they want to have is committed.

I remember when my grandma died when I was a kid. We were very close, and one day she had a stroke. She was a vegetable for a few weeks, didn't care. Then she died, and I didn't care. I thought it was weird at the time, because I was old enough to understand the concept that grandma was D E A D, but I felt nothing. I thought I would grow out of it. I didn't, lol.
>>
nice bait
>>
>>18513482
You're reaching out for attention on this board to start off. Lacking originality, you cling to the ideals of others, thus losing your identity in the process. You're most likely a young teen, or an immature adult. Fascination with death is normal, even laughing at it is somewhat normal. To be glad others have died, or have cancer, speaks volumes about you. I don't wish cancer upon anyone, it's horrifying to watch someone wither away.

What you need is a good ass kicking, to straighten you out.
>>
>>18513515
Doesn't work that way. Sociopathy is something you're born with. This person is just an immature adult who lacks direction and stimulation.
>>
>>18514158
No. Sociopaths are made, psychopaths are born.
>>
File: 1482455413235.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482455413235.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>18513482
>>
>>18513510
>photography
>but I usually do them from inside my house

You're faggot. And you laugh at death because that's the way you cope with your fear of it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.