[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fucking ugly? Why does nothing i try to look better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4819.png (87KB, 810x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.png
87KB, 810x807px
Why am I so fucking ugly? Why does nothing i try to look better work? I am a fucking insult to humanity
>>
File: barbell.jpg (2MB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
barbell.jpg
2MB, 2808x1872px
>>
It should be an instant ban to make a thread asking for advice on personal appearance without posting a pic.
>>
>>18513234

Life isn't fair. We got dealt a hand full of things we can't change. This one is yours.

Now the question is: what will you do? Bitch and cry?
>>
>>18513234
DNA.. can't change it.. deal with it
>>
>>18513252
Well yes I am fucking frustrated for fucks sake

Losing weight should've made my face look better but no its still chubby and fat and has no fucking chin and the lips are too fucking big and my eyes are shitty brown instead of blue like my entire fucking family
And my skin used to be fucking shit and I've been treating it with cleansers, lotions and moisturizing it for three fucking months already and it's doing nothing because it's just polishing a turd

Don't pretend I'm just sitting doing nothing when I've tried and tried and nothing changes my shitty fucking face
Oh and now I am also fucking balding
>>
>>18513260
>Losing weight should've made my face look better

No, it shouldn't. Life isn't a video game where you can farm and level up your traits. Sometimes you are as pretty or as fast, as tall, as whatever you can be and that's the limit.

Chasing a dream past the point where it makes you call yourself "trash" is taking things too far. Looks aren't everything. You can be a whortwhile person in spite of bad looks.
>>
>>18513260
Do you have a low body fat % or did you just lose weight? You won't see a difference in your face until you drop the % really low.

No chin? Grow a beard.
Balding? Get a short haircut or a close shave.

>my eyes are shitty brown instead of blue like my entire fucking family
Take a break from /pol/
>>
>>18513269
The last body fat test I did said 21%
I can't grow a beard yet, my cheeks have almost no hair
I have a GIGANTIC head so shaved bald looks really bad on me, my face is also much wider than long

And the last part isn't any pol shit, all my family has beautiful blue eyes and mine are boring ass brown. Not even a nice brown like hazel, just fucking shit brown
>>
>>18513296
>Not even a nice brown like hazel, just fucking shit brown

So what? Is that what stops you from dating?
>>
>>18513260
>my eyes are shitty brown instead of blue like my entire fucking family
Are you adopted? Parents with blue eyes have children with blue eyes, period. Also, eye color doesn't make you ugly.
>>
File: 051364959f28400a106.jpg (36KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
051364959f28400a106.jpg
36KB, 500x578px
>>18513260
There is literally nothing wrong with having brown eyes.
>>
Post a pic of yourself or shut the fuck up
>>
>>18513296
>The last body fat test I did said 21%
Turn that 21% into 12% and then you will see a difference. 21% is really high for what you were expecting from losing weight. Keep it up though and change your diet (otherwise you'll be skinny fat).

>I have a GIGANTIC head so shaved bald looks really bad on me, my face is also much wider than long
Don't go full bald. No one can pull that off, unless they have model facial aesthetics or a swole body. Just cut it really short.

And lots of people like dark brown eyes. Not that eye color actually matters.
>>
>>18513340
No, they totally can, even if it's rare.
Source : http://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

And yeah, it isn't eyes that makes you ugly. It's your fucking mentality.
>>
>>18513460
>hurr everyone is beautiful inside
God fucking damn it I'm so fucking tired f this fucking stupid mentality
Yeah I am so beautiful inside people don't comment on how out of place I look in photos or how fucking ugly I am, even if "playfully"
>>
>>18513473

Anon didn't say everyone is beautiful. He is saying your personality is the problem. And unlike you eyes, you can change your personality. That's why it's scary.
>>
>>18513234
Fuck you OP, you probably aren't nearly as ugly as me.
>>
>>18513341
Except that they aren't blue
>>
>>18513234
Pics or didn't happen.
>>
>>18513234
Post an image or it is pointless to keep posting.
>>
>>18513473
You probably are an average looking motherfucker that has a shitty personality and blames every fucking problem of his life in not looking like a model. Proove me wrong by posting a picture of yourself.
>>
Work on personality and body.. Keep good hygiene, it wont fix your face but it will help.. Also focus on your career and hobbies. Fuck what people think about your looks. Only vile women care about looks
>>
Wash your ass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.