[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago, I joined a social circle with a bunch of wealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tqntMG8.jpg (201KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tqntMG8.jpg
201KB, 1200x1200px
A few years ago, I joined a social circle with a bunch of wealthy people. Always had fun together, so we started hanging out every month or two.

This weekend, they invited me over for a pool party - they wanna get hammered and skinny dip in the pool. Only problem is, I don't know how to swim. I grew up in a poor-ish family, so we never took vacations, and there was no pool nearby where I could learn how to swim, so I just never learned.

I'm 23, and it's my most well kept secret. Not even my best friend knows. I've never met anyone my age that doesn't know how to swim, so I feel it's really embarrasing. I want to cancel on the party, but is it really that embarrasing?
>>
>>18513210
People don't swim at pool parties; at most, they'll bob around in the water and maybe, MAYBE tread water for a few seconds.

Just go to a public pool and get in; start at the shallow end and walk towards the deep end. When you can't stand up, calmy move your arms and legs around a bit. You'll find that the simple motion of doing this will keep you afloat.

It's not that hard, OP. You can do eet.
>>
>>18513210
Swimming is easy, but more than likely you'll panic because you think you'll drown. Stay in the shallows and don't go deeper than chest height
>>
>>18513261
>more than likely you'll panic because you think you'll drown.
why do people that can't swim think this way?
honestly,
U won't even drown if you're not actively trying to drown yourself.
Just don't move and you will float up automatically
>>
Can't you get a friend to each you before the pool party? Sure they will understand.
>>
>>18513281
*eat you
>>
>>18513210
OP nobody gives a shit. This is such a non issue. Simply say you don't know how to swim. Hell, your friends will probably teach you.

My best friend can't swim. Dude still wears life jackets at 20 when we go out on the boat. Nobody has ever given two fucks. Seriously.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.