[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I went outside with some of our friends about a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1498146413586.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498146413586.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
My gf and I went outside with some of our friends about a week ago.

From what I remembed I did nothing wrong and made no mistakes then. But the next day, I messaged her "what's up?" and she ignored me untill later that day, when she said "Sorry, I'm a bit lost. I'm such an asshole". She didn't want to tell me what was the problem, but whatever.

The next day, I messaged her again and I thought she was ignoring me. I was pissed and said "Alright, just fucking tell me where I fucked up already" and turns out that this time she just didn't see it.

The day after that I asked her "Is everything alright? We don't talk that much anymore." And she said she has some personal problems and such.

I figured I might as well give her space and then for the next 4 days we didn't say a word to each other. I was pretty sure she would message me after a long time, but nope. Nothing.

So I went and said "Hey, how are you, anything new?" and we talked for a bit, nothing really important. Again, I said "I'm sorry for always repeating myself, but i have to ask again, is there something I did wrong?" And she said "no, I just kind of isolated myself these last few days" (she was still talking to some of her friends, but not with me.). Now we're talking again, but it's still less than before and now i'm starting the conversations pretty much 100% of the time, where as she would normaly start the conversations before this shit show. I'm thinking that she isn't that attracted to me anymore and that this might lead up to a break up.

Should I leave her more space or should I talk to her about this again? If I should talk to her, how should I go about doing that?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 352x339px)
image.jpg
28KB, 352x339px
Op hit me in the feels. I can relate to this from past relationship. I would suggest taking her out, and sitting down with her for some good one on one action. Asking her if the relationship is too stressful right now. If so it may be best to break it off there. Alternative is hoping for the best, and waiting it out. But I highly recommend first one as it will kinda force her to speak to you more on the topic problem or break up.
>>
>>18512872
What happened to you anon?
>>
She wants Chad's cock, for a lack of a better word.
>>
File: whatIsCheating.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
whatIsCheating.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18512854
She eithet cheated on you or is it considering.

Stay cool and prepare yourself for break up. Or better yet, break up with her first. For relationship you need both mutual respect and trust. And you dont trust each other anymore.

Give up on her.
>>
>>18513024
Is there really no way I can save this?
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18513037
This is part of your problem. You dont need to save this. Girls arent gold. There are even slightly more girls and than boys on this planet.

The moment you decide to love somebody unconditionally, you already lost. She has to want you as much as you want her. There is no relationship worth saving (before mariage / children happens). If she cant be arsed to tell you what is wrong, she isnt worth your time.

Dont fall for social meme
>boy without gf is worthless
You can be single and well off for a while. Simple do radio silence for 2 weeks. Either she contacts you first and you ask her on date, or she wont text you at all and you will see how low value you have for her.

Dont be beta male. Have some self respect and dont crawl in mud just to please her. Girls hate boys who do this. They want somebody who doesnt give a single fuck about their mood swings.

>maybe her period is too heavy this month
Simply wait it out and prepare for break up.
>>
She realised she could get something better. Women don't care, she'll say fuck you.
>>
>>18512854
>just fucking tell me where I fucked up already

You didn't fuck anything up and deep down you know this though taking the blame is a mans default as a woman distances herself and to much a coward to shoot you and get it over.

Gonna guess you also know but won't admit whats up with her and it involves another guy.
>>
>>18513053
Alright but I still really don't want to break up. Is there anything I can possibly do to save it?
>>
>>18513073
>don't want to break up
And i dont want rapefugees to blow off and truck people, but life isnt fair.

You cant nor should want to save it more than her. Also take note that she can sleep with somebody else and after few weeks he cums and dump her as a whore is she and then she might try to return back to you.

Do not allow this to happen. Once you realize she is gone, block her, delete her number and cut contact. If she left you once for better penis, what is preventing her to do the same few months later?

Have some self respect and wait 2 weeks with radio silence. Do you play csgo? Maybe it is time to rank up to distract your mind. She either returns or not.
>and if she does, ask her with how many boys has she slept when you were separated
Even if she lies, her body language will tell you. Stay strong and dont break.
>>
>>18513099
Should I ask her if she wants to break up then? If she says no then what?
>>
>>18512854
Ghost her.
Just cut her completely.
Cause this is a fucked shit test and she has power over you and the fact you assume you're always doing something wrong tells you how poor things are in this sad relationship.
Grow a set of balls man up and leave it. Get your power back.
>>
>>18513073
You are practically begging already and its getting nowhere. To save anything both must want it and its clear she doesn't so you are pissing in the wind. When its gone its gone.
>>
>>18513104
Which part of
>radio silence for two weeks
you didnt understand? Maybe nothing happened at all (which i highly doubt it).

What were your hobbies before you got gf? Maybe you can now do what she made you stop or didnt like you doing.
>>
>>18513104
It's like you're a small child.
Seriously??
Either man up or stop wasting time here.
You've been told the answer.
>>
>>18513104
god were gonna have to walk you through this entirely aren't we.

NO YOU SPASM
just break up, do not do this
>>
>>18513119
So just don't talk to her for 2 weeks, keep to myself and if she tries to start a conversation I ask her what she did whilst we didn't talk?
>>
File: 882.png (316KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
882.png
316KB, 570x572px
>>18513135
>>18513127
>>18513119
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18513140
Yeah. But even if she texts you, she will probably just want your attention (to keep you on leash as a back up bf).

So in case she chats you up, ask her on date. And once she rejects it / evades question, stop talking to her again.

Be patient and see how little you mean to her. Also i am out of infographics :-D

Please try to contain your autism a bit. I bet you arent even 18.
>>
>>18513170
Many thanks anon, this seems like really solid advice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.