[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anons I have a problem, I'm gonna be a senior next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 7fb.jpg (60KB, 500x439px)
7fb.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
Alright anons I have a problem, I'm gonna be a senior next year and with that comes prom. I'm kinda close with a grill that's a bit of an autismo like me. The thing is I hate normie events like prom and so does she, but her parents forced her to go to prom. So the decision is will I be a proud autismo and stubbornly refuse to go to prom or steep so low as to go to prom with a grill. What do?
>>
>>18512837
Elope with her and do some autismo shit instead.
>>
Isn't that like 10 months from now?
>>
Don't be a normie you autismo faggot
>>
>>18512841
man thats easier said than done
>>
>>18512863
Is it? Does your school take attendance for prom? I don't see why it would be a problem if she returns home at the time she would if she had gone to prom. Plus if you're worried about her parents asking for pictures, you could take a few pictures at prom then leave.
>>
>>18512907
If you thought I meant elope as in actually eloping, I didn't. Didn't mean to confuse ya.
>>
>>18512837
Ask her asap to go to prom with you >>18512837
so you dont end up alone at prom or not going,prom is normie but its a step away from full robot
>>
>>18512837
In an early Big Bang episode Sheldon is talked into going to a Renaissance Fair by pretending to be a Star Trek landing party observing a primitive civilization.

You don't have to go that far, but you and the girl can enjoy yourselves at the prom by watching it from an ironic stance or playing at the masquerade of being normies
>>
>>18512837
She has to go to prom. You are her friend. Would you going with her to prom make her night more bearable?

If you answer the question honestly than I think your course is clear. Besides, take it from a recovering autismo, prom doesn't have to be all bad.
>>
Ditch and go to Round 1 with her or something. If you have to dress up and shit and take photos then grin, bear it, maybe take the limo and fly off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.