[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a date tomorrow with a cute grill, she's crushing hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2748.jpg (195KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2748.jpg
195KB, 1080x1080px
Got a date tomorrow with a cute grill, she's crushing hard and already said she wants to "spend the night cuddling and maybe even a few cheeky kisses" sleeping over her place that night too since we live kinda far from each other.
Thing is, I'm afraid I'm gonna be awkward when I first see her and haven't gotten comfortable yet with the miracle drug of whisky shots.
What do I say and do when I first see her? Do I hug her or just say hello?
Feeling pretty anxious. Halp
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18512666
When you see her say something funny as you greet her to put her in a good mood. This will make her comfortable enough for you to kiss her as she entry your house. Make sure to get a good amouny of alcohol not allot that you loose your senses and thoughts. Enough that you wont worry about your anxiety. Try to make her laugh and feel good.
>>
>>18512666
Going for a hug can sometimes show insecurities and inexperience.
>>
If something funny naturally occurs to you then say that, but don't use some dumbshit line you picked out ahead of time. Guarantee it'll come across as forced. If you can't think of anything then that's fine. Just say Hey, how are you? or whatever you'd say if you were greeting a platonic friend.

Don't hug her first thing. Going for physical contact, OK, here's what you do: CHILL THE FUCK OUT. RELAX. If/when you do touch her, it should be light and playful. Get out of your own dumbass headspace and out into the real world with her, get out of the mentality that it all needs to go perfectly, it fucking doesn't, stop worrying about doing the "right" thing, just decide that your goal is to have a fun conversation and get to know her and if anything else happens then that's a nice bonus. When you're in the middle of having a fun conversation with her, whether you're flirting hardcore or kinda teasing her or joking about something or just casually chatting about something you both find interesting, if it occurs to you that it might be cute to touch her hand or put an arm around her or whatever, don't think, just fucking do it. It'll be fine.

Drink if you want to, but if you just chill out a little, you shouldn't need alcohol to make a good impression. It's OK if there's a little awkwardness or shyness or whatever. You don't have to be fucking perfect for you both to have a good time. If you both have a good time then you're golden.
>>
>>18512666
When you first see her greet her with a big smile flowers and a huge bear hug that should put the date on the proper course.
>>
>>18513625
And bring a toothbrush - brush before cuddling you don't want Dragon breath.
>>
>>18512666

Flowers will give her the wrong idea. Flowers make you look like husband material, and that's the kind of guy women get to say "no sex" "no fooling around" to. It transforms her vision of you from a single horny guy who's going to ravish her into a "nice guy", one she can tell what to do.

I'm 30, been with over 50 women. The last time I bought flowers for one, I was in high school. Don't buy her shit until after you're sure she's a keeper and you want her to marry you or something.
>>
>>18512666
>666

charm stats checked
>>
>>18513625
NO FUCKING FLOWERS!!

Bottle of wine will do and give her a good first look, slow transition to a big smile, with your arms out and hug.
>wet pussy confirmed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.