[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after 1.5 years, she cheated on me. this was 4 months ago. thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1402873233353.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1402873233353.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
after 1.5 years, she cheated on me. this was 4 months ago. thing is, i wasn't the best boyfriend to her. i was an emotionally abusive asshole that fake brokeup with her all the time and made her cry often. i basically abused the authority i had in the relationship. i fake broke up with her one time thinking she would come back and she didn't. she played hardball that time and didn't come back to me and went off to a guys house and she gave him head.

then she came back again and she lied about that until i found out and i went off on her calling her every name you can imagine to call a girl but we kinda made up about it even though i was still disgusted. we werent together at the time but i still considered it cheating. she went off to a trip for her church and she was the one begging me to not leave her, to stay and everything. i did just that and she ended up cheating on me with her ex and broke up with me before i even got dressed to pick her up from the airport. we kept talking on and off and she kept saying she wasn't with anyone and stuff. a week later she finally came over, we hooked up and she dropped her ex because i guess she remembered what she had with me?

We got back together and kept dating then 2 weeks later she dumped me again... this time she didn't fuck any dudes she just dumped me thinking i would crawl back to her but i didn't yet. i went off and started dating and fucking a bunch of chicks, i got a sick new job and everything. two weeks after that she came back to me when she found out i had a new 'girl' i was fucking. i dumped her and went back to the ex... she's been asskissing me ever since for the last two months. she's bought me $1,000's worth of shit, buying me dinners, food, doing everything for me and showing a lot of affection for me.
>>
the thing, i can't help but to get the cheating out of my head. i feel like i need someone to talk to about this. was her cheating justified? I seriously wasn't the best boyfriend to her. i wasn't hitting her but i was fucking with her head emotionally by fake breaking up with her when i didn't get things my way and i did it a lot. i even broke up with her on her birthday once.

are we both just fucking stupid? i love her and i hope she is being genuine but it's hard to get the images of what she did out of my head even though i did the same things.. but she did it first and i never once cheated.
>>
>>18512652
You are both a fucking assholes.
You are emotionally abusive, and it can fuck up a person more than you think.
She is less shitty than you, but still, she gave head to a random dude probably to hurt you/feel good for a moment.
>>
>>18512662
go on man
what else more do you think about this? i just someone to talk about this except her.. like more 3rd party non biased input. all my friends hate her because they're my friends obviously they're going to support me no matter what so it's kinda hard to get non biased advice form them.
>>
I take her side because I had been in a similar situation, but I think once she cheated she should have just let you go and move on. I wouldn't crawl back to someone over and over again if I was mentally tortured, but I guess that's normal in abusive relationships. At least you realize what you were doing wrong, most people don't admit mistakes and never learn from them.

All in all, you're both terrible for each other.
>>
>>18512691
>I take her side because I had been in a similar situation

Care to explain if you dont mind?
>>
>>18512648
drop the relationship, you're only going to hurt eachother. if i'm being honest i feel like i would punch you for abusing someone but if you actually regret what you did it's at least somewhat forgiveable. she sounds like you really fucked her up mentally.

tl;dr if you actually give a single shit about her as a person you will completely disconnect your life from hers on a romantic level, and never EVER let her think of you in a romantic way, because it sounds like you've created an emotional dependency. this is an unhealthy relationship for both of you and if you don't do this it will end really badly
>>
>>18512708
dude i do and did give a shit. i really did do stuff for her - i took her on trips all over the continent, i took her out all the time, i showed her affection, i bought her flowers and i did a lot of cheesy small surprises that girls love. i just had my moments where i was just a complete asshole. i didn't call her names or anything. i just abused my love with her when i didn't get things my way with her every once in a while like where should be at X time or with me or if she did something to piss me off.

i was never in a serious relationshion until i met this girl. ive had girlfriends before but nothing serious until now.
>>
>>18512722
i'm just going to warn you, it's going to be a game of tit for tat that escalates forever, your call man, your call.
>>
>>18512732
This
>>
>>18512648
>she cheated on me
what did you expect?
>>
>emotionally absuive
>broke up with girlfriend
>no longer in a relationship monogomous or otherwise
>she had sex with someone and in absolutely no way cheated
>still considers ot cheating because of no reason besides more emotionally abusive mental backflips to convince himself of something that plainly is and nevwr has been true

Seriously?
>>
>>18512778
>and then cheated on her by EXACTLY the same definition of cheating he used against her
>doesnt admit it
>emotionally abusive asshe and a hypocrit
>>
>>18512648
You are fucking crazy OP and sound a petty little boy and braggart, stay away from her. You sound really young but pretend to be well traveled and rich so either this is your fantasy or you are Justin Bieber
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.