[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do most women look for in a man? Im nice looking but have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What do most women look for in a man? Im nice looking but have a small belly on me that might be a problem, I know I'm not an asshole at all but I've yet to have any girl I like get into a relationship with mw
>>
>>18512320
Seems like you need to be more outgoing. Not necessarily an extrovert, but at least more than just expecting for people to come to you.
>>
>>18512320

women are not a homogeneous hivemind. they are not all the same and as a result do not all want (or at the very least, do not all expect) the same things. dating is somewhat skewed in a womans favor, but that its not remotely as bad as 4chan wants you to think it is.

women (or rather, people) just want someone who is attractive and who they get along with. Some might have some additional requirements or at the very least ideas, but at the end of the day they go for what feels right even if it contradicts certain things.

as far as wanting someone attractive, again women are not universal. even if their tastes were all the same, it does not mean they can all get the same. look at couples and you'll find uglier women getting wtih ugly guys, fat girls getting with fat guys. sometimes an uggo scores a hottie, regardless of the respective genders.

as a general rule everyone just aims for someone in their 'league', someone within their range of 'attractiveness'. they sort through those people until they find someone that has some common interests / compatbilities and the right kind of chemistry.

your issue is likely that you are aiming too high or not aiming often enough. a lot of guys will aim for a girl who is within their range of attractiveness but instead of making a move they will fixate on this one girl for months at a time, convincing them selves that they need to slowly make the girl fall in love with them. as a result they hit on maybe 1 or 2 women a year, putting all their time in to a relationship that didn't have any legs from the get go.

others just hit on women who are obviously too attractive for them because they were told that if they're a 'nice guy' then hot girls will settle for them and not be shallow, which is ironic because its a very shallow thing for a man to expect.
>>
Bruh you don't need to be reading 30 page comments to get a girl. You just gotta not tilt when you talking and make sure to not stay at home ( just go out any way possible)
>>
Here is the redpill in order:

1. Warmth and compassion or aggressive asshole depending on the girl.
2. Physical attractiveness
3. Money

This study is the aggregate of many more studies.
>>
>>18512320
>I've yet to have any girl I like get into a relationship with mw

What about girls that are into you? Why don't you like them?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.