[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a good response when people ask you... >why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1495913723920.jpg (124KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495913723920.jpg
124KB, 757x505px
Whats a good response when people ask you...
>why don't you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>18512227
Because I have a bf :^)
>>
>>18512227
Show them your dick and say "all of them got scared"
>>
>>18512230
Silly
>>
>>18512235
I can't show my aunt my cock with out repercussions anon
>>
>>18512244
>repercussions
like her wanting to fuck you? two birds, one stone
>>
>>18512227

>i dont really like dating, I have flings here and there but unless I find someone very exceptional I don't really go for a real relationship, much more fun on my own'.

thats what i say generally.
>>
>>18512246
But if the feeling is not mutual?
>>
>>18512244
More like benefits. Fuck her till she breathes through her anus.
>>
File: 1495408620840.jpg (34KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1495408620840.jpg
34KB, 600x369px
>>18512247
Thanks buddy, this anwser is less
>"whipping out my cock"
And more well adjusted
>>
>>18512227

"Why don't you have a girlfriend."

"I don't wanna box myself in."
"Don't care much about dating."
"Focussing on other things."
"Can't find somebody worthwhile."
"Nobody likes me."
>>
>>18512288
>"Truth is I always wanted to fuck you aunty and will conserve my virgin sperm just for you saggy pussy."
Really, it kind of seems poetic.
I like my response better, ask anyone and they will agree.
>>
>>18512268

anything to help
>>
>>18512288
>"Nobody likes me"

This is awesome, I would totally say this and give them the smile-laugh.

Nobody needs to know if you're being serious or not.
>>
>>18512313
this desu

At work I exaggerate how much of a loser I am and it gets a big laugh. Things like
>"anon what are you and your friends doing this memorial day weekend?"
>"what friends? who told you i have friends"
or
>"what'd you do for your birthday"
>"cried myself to sleep. like i watched 17 again and then when i finished my ice cream then played 1000 miles until i fell asleep"

poker face as i say everything
i dont know why i do this i just do
>>
>>18512322
Might want to be careful there. Self deprecating joke are fun as shit I agree, but too much of those might get people to think they can't take you seriously if you do it way too much
>>
>>18512337
I'm basically Chandler, using comedy as a defense mechanism. Theres no stopping it.
>>
>>18512338
You choose your fate my man
>>
>>18512227
I'm too handsome
>>
>>18512439
Go back to /v/ Jack
>>
I always say, "I'm trying to make money, not spend it."

Of course, my last girlfriend went dutch on everything, so eh, they don't always believe me
>>
>>18512227
>"your dad would get jealous"
>>
>>18512227
cause I have this amazing ability to always like women with boyfriends. seriously, I can see a woman and think she's really attractive, then get to know her a little and find myself more attracted to her, and then find out she's had a bf for like the last two years. every time. I am the boyfriend detector. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

just fuck my shit up famalam.

>inb4 itdoesn'tmatteriftheyhaveabf
it matters to me.
>>
Why do you fucking care?
>>
>>18512227
>dick 2 big, might kill sum1
>>
>>18512227
"I haven't found the right one yet."
>>
"I'm ugly as shit and a loser, now if you ain't gonna end my life then leave me alone"
>>
>>18512227
I'm still looking for the perfect woman, one I can love and respect as an equal and a fellow human being with big tits
>>
>>18512227
Answer the question with a question. Why don't you have any manners?
>>
>>18512988
LMAO...that statement is filled with so many oxymorons it'll never happen. You're asking for the impossible.
>>
File: twoTypesOfPeople.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
twoTypesOfPeople.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18512227
Just be honest and answer.
>>
>>18512227
Psalm 16:11 "In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."
>>
"Because they keep asking stupid questions and I'm running out of space under the garage."
>>
fuck off
>>
"Girls aren't the important thing in this life. It is a lie created by the cancer social media. I've gotta be successful and bitches will come by themselves"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.