[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you need constant reassurance to believe that someone loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453416440779.jpg (14KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1453416440779.jpg
14KB, 350x217px
If you need constant reassurance to believe that someone loves you, do you even deserve that person's love?
>>
>>18511971
Yes. but you should learn to love yourself before you ruin everything
>>
>>18511985
Its true... thanks for being honest.
>>
Trust is huge and despite what people may say it is never regained after it is lost. If you do not trust that your partner loves you, whether they do or not shows that you, yourself, have some things to work through. I would say couples therapy but like the other anon said there will be a lot of looking inside yourself and people in need of reassurance often do not like looking at themselves as having a problem. Good luck!
>>
>>18511971

as long as everything else checks out, yeah. its a flaw for sure but not something that can't be worked on over time.
>>
>>18512013
I do have a problem and probably need therapy for myself and therapy for my relationship.

>>18512035
How do you know it can be fixed? It seems impossible sometimes.

This person cared more for their self than for me and made me suffer for a year, but then they 180 degrees changed and they have apologized so many times, and offered me the world, does everything I ask practically, but I can't get over the past... and I'm pushing away a good future by making him constantly apologize and make up for things he can't change... I do forgive and he deserves my trust but no matter how I try i can't let go of my fears.
>>
>>18512109

>how do you know it can be fixed?

i don't. i mean i do in the sense that you'd be dumb to believe no one has gotten over their neediness before. but i also said 'or worked on over time' which implies it will never really be fixed, but like most of our issues we can move forward at least a little bit on them.

and like I said, if everything else checks out, that might just be the persons price to pay for you. despite what oyu might believe, this person has flaws too, and you may not see them yet because its early in the relationship or you are simply used to / blind to them, but there are things about them that arent 100% cohesive to your lifestyle or even just easy to deal with, but you deal with them anyways.

relationships aren't all that much different than raising a kid. Just becuase you have to struggle to get them to do chores or their homework does not mean they are worth abandoning. and neither are you, even if you need reassurance.
>>
>>18512133
Thank you. I feel a bit better with that perspective.
>>
>>18512155

no problem fampai
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.