[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >24 >family in a bad situation >im the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 157510450.jpg (25KB, 612x409px) Image search: [Google]
157510450.jpg
25KB, 612x409px
>be me
>24
>family in a bad situation
>im the only person that provides everything for my family
>renting a house we cannot afford
>rent pay is constantly late
>bills is constantly late
>outside of the house looks complete shit
>landlord is fed up
>demands no more late payment
>demands to fix up shit
>working all the time and have no time
>mom works under the table job but she lost her job few days back
>she used to helped with foods and bills
>im constantly stressed
>my sanity and health is lowering
>stuff from the past I used to did are coming back to haunt me
>im getting more and more fucked up
>this is gonna be my life for the rest of my life
>never had a life in the first place

tl;dr: I work all my life while I try to sustain my family. Im constantly stressed and now everything is falling apart on me. I always payed shit late and cannot keep doing this. Im soon to be kicked out because I cannot do this.

what the fuck can i do...
>>
>>18511822
Ditch your family, or become homeless with them, pretty simple
>>
Hey friend, I actually have so much respect for you. I couldnt imagine doing a 100th of what you do. Deep down you know they appreciate you.

Idk how to solve this though.
>>
>>18511822
>under the table

Your mom sucks penis?
>>
File: 1495537218039.jpg (29KB, 391x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495537218039.jpg
29KB, 391x399px
>>18511822
I hope you get better anon
>>
Go.
>>
>>18511822
It really is simple.

Make more money. Everybody in the family has to get a job, if only a part-time one. No excuses, no exceptions. Anything else - school, social life, me-time - is luxuries you can't afford right now.

If you can't make more money, then you have to spend less.

Move to a cheaper place. If a cheaper place is crappy, that's life. If there are no cheaper places, move to someplace where there are.

Everyone gives up some personal luxury - smoking, drinking, fast food, latest phone, whatever - and that money goes in the survival pot.
>>
Same here. It's just me and my mom. I pay for alk of the bills plus I partially pay for rent (which is the most). It's up to me to pay for all of that and on top of that, my mother wants me to give her half of what I make every pay day. She gets mad when I don't giver her half, but if I do that then I won't have any money for myself at the end.

I know the easy answer is to "get a better paying job", but I believe she should find a way to make money as well instead of depending on me for everything. This shit fucking sucks, I'm literally working just to pay for bills.
>>
>>18513164
wtf are you doing retard? move out jesus christ
>>
>>18513177

That's what I want to do. I have a long time friend(we're almost like brothers) who wanted me to move in with him, but his mother said no. I was thinking about using Craigslist too. I just don't know what to look for. All of my other friends have big families so I can't room with them.
>>
>>18513193
Rent a place with yo boi
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.