[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being lame if I don't want to hang out and play video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475025932600.jpg (62KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1475025932600.jpg
62KB, 500x351px
Am I being lame if I don't want to hang out and play video games with friends after work because I'm stressed?

I'm fine with like an hour or two of happy hour at 5, but my friend keeps insisting I should hang out after 8/9 when I want to eat & get ready for bed.
>>
No.

Yes.

There you go all of the answers anyone can give you. You're welcome.
>>
>>18511727
you really don't understand what this board is for
>>
>>18511686
Nah desu i do the same thing. Sometimes it drives people away though, but I'm willing to make that trade.
>>
no, video games are lame and youre smart not to waste time on them
>>
>>18511686
No, you're fine.

I'm willing to bet money that your friend is a loser who is going nowhere in life.
>>
>Am I being lame if I don't want to hang out and play video games with friends after work because I'm stressed?

You are certainly not being lame if you want to rest after a day of work.

By the sounds of things, I agree with you wholeheartedly with eating and getting ready for bed. It's better to look after yourself :)
>>
My friend argues that hanging out with a friend and playing games should be relaxing, and should clear my mind. And that I should be able to go to bed at 11-12 and still be good for work at 9.

I partially see his point, so I feel like a dick when I turn him down.
>>
>>18511892
>hanging out with a friend and playing games should be relaxing, and should clear my mind.

That depends on the person. Everyone is different. It's pretty taxing on your body to keep up with all of them mentally and physically, especially after work.

You go through alot more through the day than them (I hope, I actually don't know what they do haha :P)
>>
>>18511892
My point was that you have more rights to relax with yourself than with your friends because of the reasons I said in >>18511945. And also because, in the end, it's your decision :)
>>
>>18511945

He works a lot more hours for less money (sales). I work really hard in advertising. But I also think he's super lonely. I'm not.
>>
>>18511892
>TL;DR I don't think you're lame
>If you're truly exhausted, taking care of yourself deserves priority
>If you need company, get together with your friends at your leisure during the week or wait until the weekend hits

My friend does this to me all the time, but he's also a fucking maniac. He'll ask me to go with him and his coworkers to a bar on a Friday night with intentions to stay out until 1-2am and get hammered, knowing that he'll have to wake up for work the next morning. For him, 3-6 hours of sleep is okay. Fortunately, I don't have work on Saturday mornings, but usually I'm still very tired from working earlier in the day, and I'd rather not go out. It's a 50/50 on whether or not I end up going. Sometimes it's worth it to get some friendly human interaction into my day, and sometimes I regret it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.