[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /adv/. A year ago I got really drunk and had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Please help me /adv/.

A year ago I got really drunk and had sex for the first time with a complete rando at a bar. Two weeks later I got some itchiness and one or two bumps (red) around my groin. In fear of an STD I went to three doctors. Two of the three examined me, and they all guessed it was chlamydia. I took two STD tests for chlamydia and both were negative. After antibiotics symptoms went away regardless.

Now I have a regular partner who I have unprotected sex with. Whenever I shave (this has happened three times before) I get three-four red bumps (most with a hair sticking out, not close to each other at all), itchiness, slight burning, swelling. I do not know if I have herpes and shaving causes my outbreaks or if they are just shaver burn. They do not look like pictures of shaver burn at all. I have had sex twice since then and none of my partners have said anything to me.

I need advice because I am pushing my partner away from sex because I want to protect them. I am not sure if it is an STD. I have been to doctors before, and I do not have time to go now. I want to wait till the bumps go away before having sex just to be safe. What do I do?
>>
I would love to talk to her about it but I can't because literally ALL of our friends are mutual. I do not want them all to know, which will be inevitable.
>>
It sounds like razor burn, nigga. Also, small polyps appearing on your penis from time to time is not uncommon.

First of all that doesn't sound like chlamydia, I don't know what doctors you saw. It sounds like it has a passing resemblance to herpes, but those sores would be much, much more dramatic.

I really, really doubt it's an STD, nothing you said stands out as one. Try trimming your pubes for the time being and see if that helps. If you're still paranoid, you can always take a test down at the clinic.

Source: I'm an EMT and I used to have a lot of sex. Not exactly my area of expertise, but they like us to know who is, and who is not, ok to touch.
>>
>>18511682
I am mostly worried its herpes. I would hate to pass that on. It can come as single isolated bumps, right?
>>
>>18511708
I don't think so, no. Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of it. And besides, one or two pustules on your dick is a far cry from oozing sores.

It is almost definitely not herpes, and even less likely another kind of STD.
>>
>>18511677
that car is so fucking stupid, you would get your face covered in dirt
>>
>>18511765
You would not drive that in the mud. There are nice ones with hoods for that kind of thing too
>>
>>18511725
They arent pustules. They arent white inside, theyre reddish
>>
>>18511793
It's not fucking herpes
>>
check Mollusca, they appear more red than white before they've grown fully.
>>
>>18511661
Herpes is little bubbles or craters of bubbles. It sounds like razor burn or folliculitis maybe
>>
How old are you?
>>
You're exfoliating before and after shaving, right?

If you don't, you get ingrown hairs (those bumps) and eventually an absess

But seriously stop shaving your groin and wax. You're just opening a terrible can of worms with a razor down there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.