[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently had my 21st birthday. The only people that came (as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sorry-FINAL--1600x720.jpg (232KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry-FINAL--1600x720.jpg
232KB, 1600x720px
Recently had my 21st birthday.

The only people that came (as planned) were people I've known for YEARS and think of them as brothers and sisters.

At one point, it got crazy and we started egging people on to dance on each other. For example one of our girl friends twerked on a guy while he was twerking on his sister.

Then the girl twerked on the girl.

There was nothing sexual about it and it was just a fun time.

I have other friends on snapchat who know these people so I posted it to my snapchat story.

I didn't participate in anything and the only thing I did was watch, laugh, and post on snapchat. Again. NONE of it was sexual anyways. It was all in good fun.

It was honestly the best birthday I've had as I never have crazy birthdays like this. My friends showed me an amazing time and I love them all.

My new girlfriend got upset at me and trusts me a lot less according to her.

I totally see why she would be upset though and I feel bad about it. I shouldn't have posted it on snapchat and now I feel bad about losing her trust.

She said that the reason she feels upset is because this is the only party I've been to while in a relationship with her and I acted sketchy so now she thinks I act sketchy or don't have any judgement at parties or when I'm drunk.

She feels insecure that I'm going to vegas for one of my really good friend's birthday party in a month.

The thing is, yeah that happened and I posted it on snapchat. But again I didn't participate in anything and I spent the whole night talking about how an amazing girl she was to my friends (including the girls) and they were all really happy for me. I legit did not stop talking about my gf whatsoever.

What do I do now /adv/? On one hand I feel like I didn't really do anything too bad, on the other hand I totally get why she would be upset. But now I'm just heartbroken that I "her wall went up"
>>
pls help
>>
pls help number 2
>>
u din do nuffin

really though you posted snapchats of your friends having a good time. tell your girl to chill out and that it was harmless and that you didnt even partake and thats that.

the real root of your problem is using snapjew
>>
Why wasn't your gf at the party too?
My ex was kinda like that and I always felt a little guilty that she never went to the parties. But I wanted to and for some reason I could tell she didn't completely trust me to be drunk around other girls. I never cheated on her or had that intention, but she doubted nonetheless. Anyway, your gf does need to chill. If you hardly have parties like that it shouldn't really be a problem. Just next time try to see if she can be there too? Idk.
>>
youve learned a valuable lesson:

NEVER LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOW YOU'RE HAVING FUN WITHOUT HER

now just apologize once and move on. if she can't get over it then thats a red flag about her own personality that you should take stock of. definitely don't not go to vegas because youre afraid your gf will be upset.

but youre 21, so dont sweat it too much.
>>
>>18511639
This is a good point. In a way, she might have felt excluded from the party. I'm interested in this posts' answers
>>
>>18511630

Hahahah okay I'll stop using snapjew. Thanks for the advice :-)

>>18511639

She was in another time and couldn't attend. I would have been really happy if she came.

She's been cheated on before which is why she tells me she feels this way.

I just feel bad because I too have no intention of ever cheating on her. I don't even THINK about it. She's like perfect for me in every way but none of this seems to make her feel better.

She can't come to vegas with my friends and I because she's vacationing with her family. She
feels really insecure about it even though I'm going to text her and call her and snap her frequently so she feels better.

>>18511640

She's actually over it. Like she's not even upset anymore she was just like wtf. She just says she trusts me less now. Which breaks my heart. Y'know? I'd never cheat on her. Like I said above, I can't even FATHOM ever doing that. She's like the best girlfriend ever
>>
>>18511671

Did I just say another time?

Fuck's wrong with me..

I meant another CITY
>>
>>18511671
Ah damn, that's a shame she couldn't come along.
>I'm going to text her and call her and snap her frequently so she feels better.
Your idea is incredibly good :)
>>
>>18511729
no it's not. she's suspicious and needy as fuck, and you'd be better off without a control freak who prefers to go on holidays with her family than you.

how come you get the shitty end of the stick here?

answer: betatude.
>>
>>18511729

I think that's why she felt a bit insecure too because at my party my friends got me really drunk so I didn't text as much and on top of that she saw the snapchats and it set her off.

She says with time she'll get over it and I told her that I'll prove to her that I'm not sketchy/stupid. It was just my 21st around my friends I let my guard down and had fun but didn't do ANYTHING bad except or that which I totally understand.

I just feel sad she doesn't trust me as much.
>>
>>18511752

Lol dude she spends most of her time with me I think a holiday with her family is okay...

I'm actually incredibly happy and I love how clingy she is. Different folks different strokes?
>>
jesus christ, if this post wasn't dealing with a 21st birthday, I'd assume it was posted by 16 year olds. is your gf 16?? find emotional maturity
>>
>>18511753

>I just feel sad she doesn't trust me as much

That's sorta okay (I think), but it's something that you'll definitely be able to build overtime (Trust)

>>18511810
Go waste someone elses time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.