[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain to me whether or not men care about romance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_25036-superthumb277052103.jpg (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25036-superthumb277052103.jpg
30KB, 300x250px
Can somebody explain to me whether or not men care about romance?

Women care about romantic things like getting a rose etc so why don't men? Are they socially programmed that way or is there something biological.
>>
>>18511516
all the men i know are naturally romantics

they're so beautifully great. magnificent
>>
men have an appetite for romance the same way women have an appetite for sex.

i dont think the rose example is very good. just because men might not value flowers as much as women doesn't mean they dont enjoy receiving gifts from an intimate partner.
>>
>romantic
>rose

lol, romance isn't about giving physical objects dum ass it's a lot of things u dun know
>>
>>18511524
>men have an appetite for romance the same way women have an appetite for sex.

Meaning. I was also talking about why men don't like receiving gifts as much. I actually went around Christian, muslim etc videos about marriage and they all said women care about romantic things while men do not.
>>
>>18511525
It was just one example. Im on my cellphone. Don't want to type. Lol
>>
>>18511533

men like receiving gifts just as much as women, but they prefer different types of gifts (eg tickets to a ball game, picking up a 6er of his favorite beer or bottle of favorite liquor, giving a surprise bj, etc)

>meaning
they enjoy it just as much, but often arent as open about it due to societal expecations (ie not wanting to come off as a softee, etc). thought you could have figured that out for yerself so i went with the snappy phrase
>>
>>18511550
What about long walks and holding hands etc. I know these are poor examples so bear with me. I have been told by men all my lives that they don't care about these things. Someone I know told me that men don't need to be validated at regular intervals like women
>>
>>18511516
We do but I guess different ways. Maybe girls appreciate getting roses, surprise picnics or going shopping. Men love food, so maybe bring him lunch to work. Or vidya like the newest Madden.
>>
>>18511556
those two things are just specific examples of

>spending time together
and
>public display of affection

if a guy likes you, he will want to spend time with you. maybe long walks just arent his thing; everybody is different.

public display of affection also depends on person to person. some people love it, some hate it. holding hands is fairly benign, but some people just find it physically uncomfortable because of height differences or the way they walk or whatever.

people are generally unique and i think you just need to treat them as individuals as you meet them. try to forget about your expectations and just ask the guy what he likes and what he doesnt like. but if a guy never wants to compromise with you on ANYTHING or spend any time with you other than fucking, he's probably not interested in a relationship
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.