[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I need some help. I'm in love with this girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1499505779111.jpg (66KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499505779111.jpg
66KB, 640x714px
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm in love with this girl. She's my best mate and we are very very close, close to the point where I've had friends say "I'm in a relationship and I'm not that close". Literally the only thing separating us from being a couple is the lack of physical intimacy. But I really want to go out with her. She told me the only reason she doesn't is because she doesn't want what we have to end badly. She said that's quite frankly the only thing stopping us. We've kissed and done other shit like that before in heat of the moment situations. But I don't know what to do guys. I want to be with her. How do I get over someone who doesn't love me back or feels there's too much in the way ? Because I'm going insane trying to figure out what to do. I can't distance myself from her because it would hurt us both quite badly. Any help is appreciated...
>>
Make the first noce towards physical intamcy. You as the Male have to make the first noce and risk it all'.
>>
>>18511489
I Think you can only tell her how you feel and ask if you two arnt in a relationship could she not get with anyone else (been there, destroyed me) or ask her out and say that you will both take it really slow.

Dont let her drag you along otherwise you will end up hating her and it will be worse than just leaving each other, no longer being friends
>>
If people didn't get in relationships because something "might" happen no one would be in a relationship. She's way too concerned about this, and IMO that kinda comes off as a yellow flag for how into you she might be if it's overcoming her desire to be with you.

If she's just a worrywart then whatevs I guess
>>
>>18511489
You're the perfect bf OP. You worship the ground she walks, would do anything for her and she knows it and she can fuck and date other men. Every girls dream guy.
>>
>>18513131
This..
I bet she even tells him her sex stories
>>
>>18511489
To her you are a man with no penis. You are a sexless entity called a "friend" and nothing more.
Hence you're what's termed a "beta orbiter"
When I met my wife she had numerous beta orbiter friends all wanting to get with her. She's beautiful blonde and a former pro athlete.
When we started going out I told her her "friends" weren't really friends and all wanted her. She laughed and said she never thought of them as men..
> never thought of them as men
Just "friends"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.