[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, i've been talking to this girl on snapchat for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1493664808630.jpg (159KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493664808630.jpg
159KB, 666x666px
hey /adv/, i've been talking to this girl on snapchat for around half a year now, and even though i do have experience with girls already, she does something that is really puzzling

whenever we talk she really is engaged in conversation, it's not just 1 word replies such as
>haha
>oh wow
>damn
etc, I do feel I could tell when a girl is not interested and she really seems to enjoy talking to me, we talk about both deep life things and everyday things

anyways, sometimes she will randomly out of the blue open my snap and leave it on read, sometimes in the middle of conversations as well, and just leave it like that for a few hours, and afterwards would just send me an empty snap

now you might think she is just busy and i thought that as well, but she routinely posts stories during the time and I've even checked her score once and it kept going up, meaning she was talking to other people

so basically what gives? what could be the reason for such mixed signals? and should i call her out on it and ask what she's trying to do?

as i said it really would be obvious if she was just trying to let me know she's not interested, but when we do talk it's really good conversation from both of us
>>
>for around half a year now

youre in the fucking FRIENDZONE -- end of story.

start pursuing other women if your goal is to get pussy.
>>
You're over-reading it and may be autistic. You're an "orbiter", look at AWALT
>>
>>18511474
all but one of
>>
She isnt replying because she either forgot or doesnt want to. Either way you gotta stop being such a clingy cunt.
>>
>>18511480
all but one of what?
>>
>>18511474
all but one of my past girlfriends came from long friendships actually, i prefer getting to know somebody before i date them
>>
>>18511483
i suppose that is the most obvious answer, but the mixed signals really mess with me
>>
>>18511468
She might think wow this convo ended up going nowhere or idk what to reply and I'll wait for a while to start talking about something new. As a guy I've done a couple of times to other people on sc and say sorry I forgot what I said (that doesn't work as well/often because of how sc has grown over the years) just make a move, don't be a pussy, and record/post her nudes after you're done with her
>>
>>18511495
yeah you're probably right, thanks for the lift up
>>
>>18511487
hmmmmm well if thats your modus operandi then you would know better than me what's going on between the two of you.

but from over here it just looks like another chump in the friendzone.
>>
>>18511517
well i'm not sure about your definition of the friendzone, we are friends and we are not a couple, so i guess it is a friendzone then? but i see no reason why friends can't starting dating, that's how it's always been for me and my friend group
>>
>>18511529
you want to fuck her and she doesnt want to fuck you, ie the friendzone

do you not want to fuck her?
>>
>>18511536
sure i do, but i'm not looking for a one night stand, i also want to go on walks with her, cuddle, eat icecream, watch tv together... basically be a couple
>>
>>18511544
yea so you want to have a romantic relationship and she's not interested.

idk man its coming off as either youre insecure or youre lying about your experience with women. all this shit happening to you is pretty common for somebody in the friendzone and the fact that yu dont recognize doesnt add up with the rest of your details. my advice is put her on your backburner and start trying to meet girls who are interested in you.

the other guy's advice fills out the 2nd option: try to bust out of the friend zone with this girl by being direct. dont be a whiny cunt and go all 'why dont you snap me back right away etc', just tell her your feelings and find out where you stand. if she cant be straight with you about it, then thats a big red flag about her communication skills and you need to avoid those types of people anyway

the only way you can lose in this scenario is to keep doing what youve been doing: sitting in the friendzone like a chump
>>
>>18511571
Good advice, and I'm really not sure what to tell you about that first part, maybe I've just been lucky so all my past girlfriends were clear in communication

Anyways thanks, I'll think about what you said
>>
>>18511579
nw

if youre a guy who hasnt actively pursued a lot of women, its totally possible that most of your relationships thus far were ones you just 'fell into', so to speak. if so, lucky you! be happy about that.

if youre ever having questions about the reasons for somebody's behaviour, you can always try to think about 'if I were acting that way toward somebody else, why might i be doing it?'.
>>
>>18511595
Yeah that is kind of what happened, I would meet girls who were cute but I'd always become friends with them first before even going out

That's a good way of thinking but it doesn't really help here, I mean it's so bizarre don't you think, it's like polar opposites, sometimes she flat out ignores me and sometimes we stay up the whole night talking

It is possible I'm just reading too much into something that isn't there, though
>>
been in this exact situation before. you're orbiting her. you're way too into her for an actual relationship to come out of this. see other women.

you seem like a nice guy, anon. you deserve better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.