[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fat, not morbidly obese, just overweight. The girl i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496247994558.jpg (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496247994558.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
I'm fat, not morbidly obese, just overweight. The girl i've been drooling over is also overweight. But all over I have been seeing that fat girls tend to be attracted only to very fit guys. I guess my question is, have you ever seen, met, or been in a relationship where both people were overweight? And was it strained or happy?
>>
Yeah, seems to be going okay. They're both huge gamers so I'm sure the common interest helps but regardless they seem to be doing just fine.
>>
Yes, many times.
>>
I dunno man as someone who fell for the thicc meme. My dick was honestly too short because her thighs/ass had like 5+ inches of fat between that my dick had to go through
>>
>>18510941

everyone prefers hot attractive fit people. most people are not as delusional as cherry picked screen capped tumblr blogs who say they only deserve the hottest men. look around and you'll find plenty of fat girls dating other fat men and ugly girls dating ugly men and people in the middle dating in the middle.

it doesn't change that were attracted to hot fit people more, but we all settle for what we can get. ugly people tend to 'hook up' less because the sexual aspect is less fun and they instead focus on who actually makes them feel good. they still have sex of course, atl east most of them do, they just arent as immediately turned on as if their partner was hot.
>>
>>18510969
The thing is that I don't feel like i'm settling at all. She is extremely attractive to me and I have always been attracted to fat girls.
>>
>>18510981

okay.
>>
why would a fattie go out with you, when she can get fucked by a buff weight trainer or black man, guilt free for that night via pof or tinder

the rule of thumb is that the girl has to be 50 pounds fatter then the guy if it's a fattie on fat couple. you ever noticed how in big couples, it's always the women that's almost twice the size?

get fit to get into dating, or you have to start dating in the obese women class
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.