[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right. So recently I've met this girl and we just seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2506.jpg (40KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.jpg
40KB, 480x405px
Right. So recently I've met this girl and we just seems to click and already we are making out blah blah blah... basically long story short I talked to my buddy who is our mutual friend and has known her since they were kids and he told me about how this bad relationship totally fucked her up. Turns out she self harms by cutting her wrists, guys what does a nigga do since I really like this girl I don't wanna play t safe and fuck off (pic unrelated)
>>
>>18510838
as simple as it sounds, its just as efficient:

take it slow

seriously, slowly get to know her before you fall for her, figure out is she a reasonable human being with problems, a nutjob or anything in between that may or not be worth your respect and love
>>
>>18510838
If you really like her you might aswell go with it right?

I think self harm is usually just a cry for attention. BUT, it can also be that you are in so much psychological pain and don't know what to do. You don't want to off yourself because ur not a coward. I tried when I was younger(once, someplace noone can see it). The day after I realized how stupid it was and people will just think more funny stuff about me if I keep doing it.

Sorry for hijacking your thread talking about myself.

Go for it, maybe she's the one and she'll never self harm again. Or maybe you break up and she returns to her misery, but it will never be your fault if she does these things(unless you do something you shouldn't).

Good luck
>>
CHeers lads two totally different ideas but I'll consider each and make a decision
>>
>>18510866
I'm the second guy, and I agree with the first response ofc. Baby steps, don't throw yourself in there.

This goes for all relationships. Freedom of choice my man
>>
>>18510838
Tell her you'll help so when she cuts one arm, you'll do the other one so its even.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.