[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I'm in a jam. I recently broke off with a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: smoke-dec.jpg (107KB, 688x860px)
smoke-dec.jpg
107KB, 688x860px
Alright, so I'm in a jam. I recently broke off with a very long term relationship - love of my life situation. In my grief, I started seeing this new girl who's been absolutely wonderful. The problem is, she is friends with this complete white knight tool who lives in the same building as I do. He had a thing for her, she wasn't feeling it, I swept her off her feet shortly after, so this guy hates me. He's literally been keep an eye on me and reporting everything back to her in an attempt to drive her away from me. And although she's kind of just over him, he's still watching for me to make the wrong move. He saw me with my ex a few months ago and called this girl to tell her I was cheating on her.

>Enter situation

A very old female friend of mine from California is going to be visiting me for a week soon. I've known her for 10 years, I took her virginity, she adores me and wants to come spend some of the summer with me. I'm worried this white knight is going to relay everything he see's me doing to my local girl.

My poorly thought out plan was to tell the local girl I will be going out of town for a week. I will somehow have to keep text tabs with her so I don't go away completely. She lives on the other side of town, so I'm not worried that she'll see me in the area. I need you guys to tell me all the holes in this idea. You guys got anything better? I can't tell her I'm going out of the country.
>>
>>18510353
So you want to figure out a way to fuck two girls at the same time without either one finding out. And you've come to a board of teenage dweebs who have never even talked to a real live girl for advice.
>>
>>18510365

Yes.
>>
>>18510546
It seems pretty solid. If your local girl isn't a complete faggot, she should trust you. Did you tell her specifically where you're going? Without telling the truth of course.
>>
>>18510353
Just go out of town for a few days with ex. Also tell your gf to cut contact with the orbiter that shits freaky
>>
>>18510546
Bro. You've got some neckbeard watching your every move. This isn't gonna happen. If he didn't exist you'd have it made no probs, but with him in the picture the only hope you have is actually leaving town. Idk where you live, but trip to the mountains, countryside, beach, etc is your only hope. Either that or convince this chick to never leave your apt, which isn't gonna end well. You could alternatively try and figure out the snitch's schedule and make sure he never sees you coming or going, but if you haven't figured that out on your own yet I seriously doubt you could pull it off
>>
>>18510353
Can't you just tell her that an old friend is going to visit you?
You don't have to tell her you are going to fuck her
>>
Ok, some more details. Visitor is going to be here for four days Fri - Mon. She actually does want to see my hometown, so I might actually just spend two of those days in another city. Ill just have to avoid this fag for two days.
>>
>>18510586

I thought about it. Problem is that will open a new can of worms because local girl might show up to meet visitor, and visitor WILL NOT react well. Local girl is proactively trying to have me set up a threesom with someone. Visitor is a catholic 8/10 spanish girl that will murder me in my sleep. Think Penelopy Cruz in a spicey passionate spanish way.
>>
>>18510558

Plan is to tell her Im going to deal with my parents who are divorced and complete fuck ups. They live about two hours away. Completely solid story.

The local girl is 19. Im 30. Unfortunatly shes too young to cut ties completely with people like the orbiter, but shes learning. And shes also sick of his shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.