[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >frequent massage parlor >theres a fat, nerdy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489732224002.jpg (45KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1489732224002.jpg
45KB, 407x407px
>be me
>frequent massage parlor
>theres a fat, nerdy looking asian girl who works there
>knows perfect english
>everytime I get a massage from her, I'm rock hard the whole time.
>when she massages the front shes always grazing my dick and my balls.
>one day she asks me "Do you, want help with that?"
>not and she gives me a handjob, no extra charge... I tip her well though
>now shes been jacking me off regularly, she doesn't even seem to be expecting the extra tips as I don't always give them.

I have two questions:
Is this cheating? I have a girlfriend who almost never wants to do anything sexual, so the handjobs have been making it easier to get along with her.
and also, Why is this girl so keen on jacking me off?
>>
>>18510343
Turns out that girls like to do sex things too. Maybe jerking you off makes her horny? Maybe she does it hoping that one of these times you'll fuck her?
>>
>Is this cheating?

I personally think so. If she was going to some parlor and getting fingered by some guy, would you consider it cheating? It depends on what kind of relationship the two of you wanna have (Open? Traditional?).
>>
>>18510343
Handjobs aren't cheating
Honestly kissing would be thousand times worse

As to why the girl does it, you said it yourself.
You tip well and it keeps you coming back to her.
>>
>>18510584
It would be cheating if she went too get fingered at some place, it starts too enter a grey area if she gets a massage first
>>
>>18510343
Of course it's cheating, why would it not be? If your gf was having a guy making her cum on the regular, would that not be a problem?
>>
>>18510625
Haha no
>>
>>18510343
>is this cheating?
Lmfao
Either you're trolling or you're so autistic just the idea of it is making me laugh
>>
>>18510603
Are you male or female?
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18510343
I like that part where you put up with some girls bullshit and she cant even jerk you off in return, so you go elsewhere and pay for sex.

The sooner you break up, the better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.