[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an aspie that just started a gofundme campaign to study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485704922264.jpg (146KB, 1200x1667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485704922264.jpg
146KB, 1200x1667px
I'm an aspie that just started a gofundme campaign to study game design in holland and living his dream. I have no friends and my parents won't support me. I am afraid of posting it here for the trolls. Any advice to be successful? This is my last chance to get some money since finding a job for someone like ke is quite impossibile (expecially in my shitty country)
>>
>>18510278
I've studied game design and programming. Got A on all game relatet classes and C on prg. Would not recommend to be honest I had a difficult time working with the artist department.
>>
>>18510278
Post demos of actual games and shit to prove you're not doing bs
>>
>>18511470
Where did you studied?

>>18511669

I did not understand your answer. I should make some demos to convince the public I'm not saying bs?
>>
>>18510278

if you have no friends and no connections to an audience, nobody is going to pay for anything
>>
>>18510278
sorry friendo but people don't fund that sort of thing, it never works unless you can feed them a sob story or can give them prooof you'll make some high-quality content and promise them some form of genuine reward.
>>
>>18512595
I could do that, at least I could try. I don't know if I have to tell the sad story of all the difficulties I have due to my condition (I have all the certificates and stuff to prove it)... I don't want to inspire pity
>>
Anon, why do you think people are going to give you money for nothing in return?

The successful gofundmes and kickstarters are campaigns where the backer receives something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.